Class of 2017 - ATH Daewood Davis (FL) Now Flipped to Oregon/ Transferred to WKU/Signed as UDFA to Miami | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 ATH Daewood Davis (FL) Now Flipped to Oregon/ Transferred to WKU/Signed as UDFA to Miami

Hate to say I told you so, but I told you so.
Understand what you are trying to say but to quote you, you actually said this and FAU isn't considered one of those top programs :). BTW not knocking you and enjoy your posts too.

think we have a great chance to keep him and I think we'll do really well at the position moving forward, I just feel like if FSU or someone really big offers we'd lose Davis.

Hate to say I told you so, but I told you so.

Is FAU some school that's "really big ?" (Deano was quick on the draw)

I think he's going to have qualification issues.

Understand what you are trying to say but to quote you, you actually said this and FAU isn't considered one of those top programs :). BTW not knocking you and enjoy your posts too.

think we have a great chance to keep him and I think we'll do really well at the position moving forward, I just feel like if FSU or someone really big offers we'd lose Davis.
While I'm surprised he flipped to FAU, it's delaying the inevitable once a bigger school in Florida offers. When UF is having issues filling its class at the end of the year he'll probably end up there.

Last edited:
No surprise, really.

But once kids see Babers' offense, they'll be lining up to play for him.

Davis' loss.
I agree. It's like he is selling Microsoft stock in 1986. Something's about to happen here.

I agree I did see this might happen.. He will not get the number of touches of the football as he would at SU, or being the star he would be with us. He would florish in Coach Baber's offense. I to believe he will make another move before it over. Oh well, we will make more noise before its over.

He timed it well as the majority of the SU community could give a damn about it yesterday as we were struggling with the news about Pearl. I agree with early posts that this will be only his first decommit. Although disappointed, I'd rather it happen now.

There are plenty of good WR's available in FL and we all know that Dino will go after the one's that fit his offensive scheme. Good luck Daewood and enjoy the Sun Belt Conference.