Class of 2024 - ATH Korey Duff (NY) Verbal to Rutgers | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 ATH Korey Duff (NY) Verbal to Rutgers

Anyone else hear Danny Kannell talk about Schiano on Cover 3? Wasn’t anything nice. Which was good to hear.

Meh

Last 25 years

Kenny Britt and Tiquan Underwood in 2009 (1 / 7)
Sanu 2012 (3)
Caroo 2016 (3)
Melton 2022 (7)

Definitely better than us, and those guys at least made some noise at a point in the league

Cuse
Turner 1998 (7)
Johnson 1999 (2)
Tyree 2004 (6)
Morant 2005 (5)
Mike Williams 2010 (4)
True but those past stats really mean little to nothing for where the passing offenses of each schools are at now. Would be wiser to go with SU I’d say. Maybe he’ll change his mind at some point.

Last edited:
True but those stats really mean little
to nothing for where the passing offenses of each schools are at now. Would be wiser to go with SU I’d say. Maybe he’ll change his mind at some point.
I wonder who was his recruiter from SU?

True but those stats really mean little
to nothing for where the passing offenses of each schools are at now. Would be wiser to go with SU I’d say. Maybe he’ll change his mind at some point.
Kid really likes Rutgers. It's just one of those things.

We didn't make his top three anyways.

Kid really likes Rutgers. It's just one of those things.

We didn't make his top three anyways.
I would guess the top 3 thing is in part because we got a commit from Tremble and he's worried he may be fighting for the same position with him. i think we would still have a very good shot at him as a future possible transfer.

When doing college tours for my middle son, that was a stop. My son could not get us out of there fast enough. It’s like a plus sized Temple. In a world where someone has a choice of great campuses, choosing RU is a head scratcher.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom