Class of 2024 - ATH Korey Duff (NY) Verbal to Rutgers | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 ATH Korey Duff (NY) Verbal to Rutgers

Don’t get the Rutgers thing. They have the B10, that’s about it. I guess that’s enough of a draw. The B10 is the dominant conference in these parts. ACC doesn’t have the gravitas.

Don’t get the Rutgers thing. They have the B10, that’s about it. I guess that’s enough of a draw. The B10 is the dominant conference in these parts. ACC doesn’t have the gravitas.
Let's see who ends up with the better win/loss record at the end of the season. Rutgers or Syracuse

No. He's joking. He's still an 89.
His ranking have gone up non stop over the course of the year. Likely because Rutgers was in the running for him. ;)
Talking about the OT from jersey that decommitted and committed to BC.

No. He's joking. He's still an 89.
His ranking has gone up non stop over the course of the year. Likely because Rutgers was in the running for him. ;)
Duff is now overrated but I think he is a legit P5 level recruit. Not nearly as athletic as Tremble but desperate times call for desperate measures.

No freaking way?
Screenshot_20230620-180017.png

For those that don’t know, Pruitt was just flipped from Rutgers to BC, so the Rutgers fan boys immediately dropped his rating because….well because they continue to try and make crappy Rutgers classes look like that are actually decent.

What pathetic clowns.

For those that don’t know, Pruitt was just flipped from Rutgers to BC, so the Rutgers fan boys immediately dropped his rating because….well because they continue to try and make crappy Rutgers classes look like that are actually decent.

What pathetic clowns.
It’s actually Rivals that caused that. They updated his rating 6/15. 247’s internal rating for him hasn’t changed.

So a soon to be 5 star who flips to SU and becomes a 2 star?

Why the hell would anyone, particularly a WR, want to play for a team who can barely throw a forward pass?
They've had some success putting wide-outs into the NFL. Especially, big receivers.

They've had some success putting wide-outs into the NFL. Especially, big receivers.
Meh

Last 25 years

Kenny Britt and Tiquan Underwood in 2009 (1 / 7)
Sanu 2012 (3)
Caroo 2016 (3)
Melton 2022 (7)

Definitely better than us, and those guys at least made some noise at a point in the league

Cuse
Turner 1998 (7)
Johnson 1999 (2)
Tyree 2004 (6)
Morant 2005 (5)
Mike Williams 2010 (4)

Meh

Last 25 years

Kenny Britt and Tiquan Underwood in 2009 (1 / 7)
Sanu 2012 (3)
Caroo 2016 (3)
Melton 2022 (7)

Definitely better than us, and those guys at least made some noise at a point in the league

Cuse
Turner 1998 (7)
Johnson 1999 (2)
Tyree 2004 (6)
Morant 2005 (5)
Mike Williams 2010 (4)
He reminds me of Sanu.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski