Class of 2016 - ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

I don't think there is a player in this whole class that I want more then Moe. I'm pretty surprised he wasn't more heavily recruited. He even seems to put on more size, presumably without losing any quickness. These are the type of athletes we need to start stockpiling on offense. I always liked Saban's approach to recruiting athletes. Recruit them, and figure out a position later.

Amen. There is ALWAYS room for a great athlete. Bring him in and the position he plays will get sorted out. We indeed need Moe and then Mo Moes!

From that article this stands out to me to say he's Cusebound:

Neal has known Washington since the summer going into eighth grade when the two met at a Future Stars camp. They live about 15 minutes away from each other, Washington said, and have teamed up for USA Football with Washington lining up in the backfield and Neal in the slot.

"It was just a bond from Day 1 and we grew from there," Neal said previously. "We've went on combines together, visits, the whole nine yards. We're family now."

From that article this stands out to me to say he's Cusebound:

Neal has known Washington since the summer going into eighth grade when the two met at a Future Stars camp. They live about 15 minutes away from each other, Washington said, and have teamed up for USA Football with Washington lining up in the backfield and Neal in the slot.

"It was just a bond from Day 1 and we grew from there," Neal said previously. "We've went on combines together, visits, the whole nine yards. We're family now."
Fingers crossed!

Deano said:
From that article this stands out to me to say he's Cusebound: Neal has known Washington since the summer going into eighth grade when the two met at a Future Stars camp. They live about 15 minutes away from each other, Washington said, and have teamed up for USA Football with Washington lining up in the backfield and Neal in the slot. "It was just a bond from Day 1 and we grew from there," Neal said previously. "We've went on combines together, visits, the whole nine yards. We're family now."

I'm hearing rutgirls.

The guy who made that post, Deac94, makes most of his posts on Wake Forest football recuriting. I have rarely seen him make a non-Wake Forest football related post. That must be pretty depressing.

There are so many idiots on OGBoards. I stopped posting there three years ago.

I think Moe Neal is going to pick Syracuse. I just think you guys have all the momentum on this one.

Are you trying to jinx us?

CuseLegacy said:
Another connection to Robert Washington... http://www.varsitypreps.com/robert-washington-moe-neal-dream/ Q.How close are you guys on and off the field? RW: We are very close. Moe is like my brother. Better yet we are brothers. MN: We are very close we push each other to get better on the field as players & as young men. Q. Could you see yourself in a package deal with each other ? RW: Yes. We both make each other so much better. Moe enhances my abilities. Last year at Team USA we both put on a show. Moe is the type of player that I would pay to see. He is so explosive and fast. It’s a good chance we will end up at the same college. MN: Most definitely!

C'mon Moe. You won't regret it.

moe-nealpng-b20942127f6b9e24.png

Come on Moe, we know you don't want to break this team up.

I wonder if RW is going to be around Moe when he announces.
Probably. RW's dad is the one who originally tipped me off that the announcement would be at 1, before it was made public. I assume he's going to be there so I'd guess Robert will be as well.

EDIT: Actually now that I think about it, they might not. RW Sr starts practice this weekend so he may be wrapped up with that. Not sure about Robert yet.

Probably. RW's dad is the one who originally tipped me off that the announcement would be at 1, before it was made public. I assume he's going to be there so I'd guess Robert will be as well.

EDIT: Actually now that I think about it, they might not. RW Sr starts practice this weekend so he may be wrapped up with that. Not sure about Robert yet.
Doesn't sr have any statements he wants to make before Moe talks like he did the last time?

Im fairly new on here and so I don't know to many on here. So you must live fairly close to them.

Reminds me of an old Oklahoma RB: Greg Pruitt 5-9is 180s. Got that stutter step quick burst and cutting ability.