Class of 2023 - ATH Owen McGraw (MI) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 ATH Owen McGraw (MI) Offered

I mean straight line in his tape no one was catching him (or even close) and he brings a little "shake and bake " in his style as well. This is a guy you run out of the slot, out of the backfield (screens)or put him in motion and create mismatches with on the d. Speed kills, why not take a flyer? He did allot of damage on motion handoffs and shovel passes, so he isn't afraid of running between the tackles. He is hard to detect behind the big uglies.

seems like no risk use of final roster spot, if accurate the kid has an elite trait and high production skill set that would be highly sought after if he was 3 inches taller.

Duce Vaughn at Kst is 5-6 176. Nykiem Hines is small for the NFL

Five touch a game guy

Last edited:
seems like no risk use of final roster spot, if accurate the kid has an elite trait and high production skill set that would be highly sought after if he was 3 inches taller.

Agreed. I also don't think he was offered as a PWO. Looks like he will visit this weekend.

worth the risk. He either competes at this level or a kid like him easily drops down and moves on, Good speed. We really need some shifty guys too

Agreed. I also don't think he was offered as a PWO. Looks like he will visit this weekend.

worth the risk. He either competes at this level or a kid like him easily drops down and moves on, Good speed. We really need some shifty guys too
Where did you see he's visiting this weekend?

Duce Vaughn at Kst is 5-6 176. Nykiem Hines is small for the NFL

Five touch a game guy

Agreed. We don't need all of our WRs to be exactly the same.

This kid has speed, elusiveness, and great hands. If he ends up being a quality slot receiver, cool. If he "only" contributes as a returner on special teams, there a lot of value in that too. And maybe he emerges and draws a safety deep, which opens things up for our other receivers.

Can't teach / coach speed and elite elusiveness.

The only prospects that can visit this weekend are mid-year transfers.

"Also, a uniform five-day quiet period will replace the existing seven-day quiet period before the start of classes of a school's second academic term. The new quiet period will begin on the Wednesday before the first Saturday in January for two-year and four-year college transfer prospective student-athletes who intend to enroll at midyear.
The proposed changes are intended to provide an opportunity for student-athletes and coaches to engage in conversations about future participation and standardize dates of the quiet period at the beginning of the calendar year."

Last edited:
We need speed.
Can always use more.

Adams and Brown both have run sub 11 sec 100 meters in competition. Peña has a personal best of 11.05 from what I find.

All three are about 6-0 175. There’s a lot more to playing the position, but it’s not like the offense is completely lacking in speed.

You always want to add players with key traits. SU isn’t going to get five tool players but get kids that bring a couple of high end abilities and use them creatively, which this recruit would do.

The only prospects that can visit this weekend are mid-year transfers.

"Also, a uniform five-day quiet period will replace the existing seven-day quiet period before the start of classes of a school's second academic term. The new quiet period will begin on the Wednesday before the first Saturday in January for two-year and four-year college transfer prospective student-athletes who intend to enroll at midyear.
The proposed changes are intended to provide an opportunity for student-athletes and coaches to engage in conversations about future participation and standardize dates of the quiet period at the beginning of the calendar year."

yeah my bad it says future visit on twitter

I mean straight line in his tape no one was catching him (or even close) and he brings a little "shake and bake " in his style as well. This is a guy you run out of the slot, out of the backfield (screens)or put him in motion and create mismatches with on the d. Speed kills, why not take a flyer? He did allot of damage on motion handoffs and shovel passes, so he isn't afraid of running between the tackles. He is hard to detect behind the big uglies.
Would be really scary in Wake’s offense, hiding behind the line for a bit, then going.

1673012367643.jpeg
I like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom