Attendance For Purdue | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Attendance For Purdue

No reason to be romantic when you’re stuck at a wedding for a couple that met on tindr and won’t last 5 years.
Well, only 2 people should be romantic at a wedding

Noon is a different story. They usually start slow with crowd noise. Noon is super early for some of these students too. I remember waking up at Noon on weekends occasionally and the bars in Oswego closed at 1am. I cursed that and wished I went to UB (4am close in Buffalo) but my liver has thanked me.

I hope we can bring the energy and have a solid crowd at opening tipoff (nod to our UConn announcer).
Nah UB’s still better

Does Ticketmaster drop the prices of tickets the closer it gets to gametime for those of you who track it? Think it would maybe give people more incentive to show up if those $90 seats dropped the closer it got to the game

One of my best friends is getting married in Minnesota the weekend of October 22 and I'm in the wedding. I recently moved from So Cal to Greenville, SC. Cuse plays Clemson that weekend. I've already told him if Syracuse is somehow undefeated coming into that game, that I'll get him a wonderful gift, but at his wedding I will not be.
You say that now…

I actually am missing the next two games for a wedding. Unfortunate how the schedule worked out this year but my cousin who I don’t get to see nearly as much as I’d like is getting married out in lake arrowhead, CA next Friday. Family is flying out tomorrow and making a trip out of it and I decided to join in. Ideally we would have booked the flight out Sunday but I didn’t make the initial plans. Such is life. Hoping to watch most of it during my layover in Dallas! Another cousin is using my tix tomorrow. And sounds like I’ll be streaming the game next Friday during the wedding!

As for Cuse vs Clemson… one of my best friends got married around this time 4 years ago on the same day we played at Clemson. If you remember, the game we were leading until really late. Had to watch that ending on my phone while standing outside at turning stone for pictures with the wedding party. Lot of up and down emotions that day. Mostly down in the aftermath.

Anyway good luck!

You say that now…

I actually am missing the next two games for a wedding. Unfortunate how the schedule worked out this year but my cousin who I don’t get to see nearly as much as I’d like is getting married out in lake arrowhead, CA next Friday. Family is flying out tomorrow and making a trip out of it and I decided to join in. Ideally we would have booked the flight out Sunday but I didn’t make the initial plans. Such is life. Hoping to watch most of it during my layover in Dallas! Another cousin is using my tix tomorrow. And sounds like I’ll be streaming the game next Friday during the wedding!

As for Cuse vs Clemson… one of my best friends got married around this time 4 years ago on the same day we played at Clemson. If you remember, the game we were leading until really late. Had to watch that ending on my phone while standing outside at turning stone for pictures with the wedding party. Lot of up and down emotions that day. Mostly down in the aftermath.

Anyway good luck!
If you're going to be in the lake arrowhead area for the whole week ya gotta hit up Cedar Glen Malt Shop and Hortencias at the Cliffhanger while you're out there.

Not many fans in the Dome at 11:34 am
19C23912-B0B4-4F54-8C08-0AFB047E0D9B.jpeg

Still 32 minutes to kick off.

You say that now…

Anyway good luck!
Well I will say at least Lake Arrowhead is a beautiful area. We were out there a few weeks ago.

Idk what the announced was. Having been there im guessing 40 announced 35 actual?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom