Austin Wilson Next? | Syracusefan.com

Austin Wilson Next?

anomander

Living Legend
per Orange Fizz...I have a lot to think about. Same with other recruits.

Hope we still have Asantii Woulard's number
As Shafer would say we only want people who want to be here

Need the OC named ASAP. If they are currently with an NFL team, I hope said team loses this weekend.

Wilson is crazy. The QBs in front of him shouldn't provide much competition.

Losing Hackett was a huge blow to the recruiting class, more then people realize.

Who cares. This transition is bigger than 1 coach, 1 player. We want players and coaches that WANT to be here.

Unfortunately it doesnt work like that, press conferences and statements dont throw touchdown passes, catch balls, or go for 100+ yards on the ground. An abysmal recruiting class could set this program back for years.

Hey, following cuse football was getting way too time consuming anyway. This blows.

Wilson's opportunity should've just gotten a lot more enticing for him. If he doesn't see it that way, then adios and good luck. As stated above, we want guys who want to play and be here.n More recruits will go elsewhere. Folks should not be surprised.

The program won't get reburied by the loss of one class.

Who cares. This transition is bigger than 1 coach, 1 player. We want players and coaches that WANT to be here.

Lets just hope there are some. This is deflating. One day we hear ZA is calling all the recruits to make sure they are solid. Two days later he's gone. Wonder if the results of his conversations with other recruits helped that decision.

Hope Marrone's donation check doesn't bounce.

If I was Austin Wilson, or any other stud qb for that matter I would be highly interested in Syracuse. Tons of young talent, outstanding, young offensive line, with some big time play makers at wr, and te. i mean what is there to think about?

Disagree. It absolutely works like that. Greg Robinson couldn't kill this program.

No class, let alone 1 player can set this program back irreparably.

Sucks he didn't want to be here, but lets not be overly dramatic.

Unfortunately it doesnt work like that, press conferences and statements dont throw touchdown passes, catch balls, or go for 100+ yards on the ground. An abysmal recruiting class could set this program back for years.

Lets just hope there are some. This is deflating. One day we hear ZA is calling all the recruits to make sure they are solid. Two days later he's gone. Wonder if the results of his conversations with other recruits helped that decision.

apparently he told OrangeFizz A LOT of the recruits were re-considering. have to think Gus, Brown, Provo, Carter

id think the only recruits in jeopardy are offensive ones the d ones will probably stay

Disagree. It absolutely works like that. Greg Robinson couldn't kill this program.

No class, let alone 1 player can set this program back irreparably.

Sucks he didn't want to be here, but lets not be overly dramatic.

I am not saying it could be set back irreparably, but at this point with realignment issues and everything goign on SU cant afford another multiple year rebuild.

Oh yeah. It sucks. I get that. When was the last time something went well for us in recruiting? I guess I'm just getting used to it.

apparently he told OrangeFizz A LOT of the recruits were re-considering. have to think Gus, Brown, Provo, Carter

that comes with coaching changes we still have time to get them to sign

I assume all of you folks telling us that losing out on top-notch QB recruits is OK and doesn't matter weren't here for the RJ Anderson/Madei Williams/Perry Patterson/Cam Dantley/Cecil the Diesel debacles we endured for far too long.

And lots of kids want to play at SU. It's true. The QB at the high school in my town would LOVE to play for SU. He's also 5'10 and 150 pounds and threw like 6 interceptions in one game here in local Class D ball.

Agree with that, the only thing constant is that staffs change.

I assume all of you folks telling us that losing out on top-notch QB recruits is OK and doesn't matter weren't here for the RJ Anderson/Madei Williams/Perry Patterson/Cam Dantley/Cecil the Diesel debacles we endured for far too long.

And lots of kids want to play at SU. It's true. The QB at the high school in my town would LOVE to play for SU. He's also 5'10 and 150 pounds and threw like 6 interceptions in one game here in local Class D ball.

Bingo Joe, people just brushing this off or saying no big deal is ludicrous to me. People need to wake up, this a huge blow.

This is what I believed happened...He heard from others, and decided to take a step back...and now look where we have ourselves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom