Axe's Saturday AM Practice Report: | Syracusefan.com

Axe's Saturday AM Practice Report:

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Brent Axe@BrentAxeMedia15m
Not much to report after Saturday a.m. SU practice. Real light work in the media period. But here are a few nuggets for ya...

1. Shafer made the team start practice over after he felt energy level wasn't right. Guess that's to be expected a bit for a 9am practice.

2. John Raymon and Josh Kirkland were back today. Raymon was under the weather on Friday and Kirkland left with a tight hamstring.

3. Only other thing we saw was special teams work and light drills. Krautman and Norton hit all their kicks. Range was 35-45 yards.

HCSS is keeping Raymon secret (wasn't there for fanfest) so he can secretly unleash the beast on PSU.

HCSS has probably also told Allen to throw pick 6s when the media is around. (I know you were j/k, btw)

Now that was a decent article. Good detail, know who was doing what, could visualize what happened this morning. More of that please!

You missed the rest of his article where he bemoans the carrier dome as a relic of 80's design, and when he spouts off about how Hoffmann Hotdogs are made of pig lips and a$$holes...

You missed the rest of his article where he bemoans the carrier dome as a relic of 80's design, and when he spouts off about how Hoffmann Hotdogs are made of pig lips and a$$holes...

Love that movie

HCSS was wearing a blue visor, leading those present to speculate as to the whereabouts of his signature white Syracuse visor. A blue Syracuse polo shirt was well-coordinated with khaki shorts, white ankle socks, and white sneakers, causing those of us in the media to ask, "Who is this whiz-bang of haute couture, who has exorcized the demons of coaching duds past, delivering us from Main Street habiliment, to Seventh Avenue style with a splash of Orange for good measure?"

HCSS has probably also told Allen to throw pick 6s when the media is around. (I know you were j/k, btw)

The PSU defense will be looking at Allen and he will be smiling. Why are you smiling they'll ask. I know something you do not know. What is that? I do not throw interceptions.

Before I click on the link, can you tell me who wrote it? Why give web hits where web hits are not deserved.
It was written by Cohen... but wait...

When I saw who wrote it, I said "this'll likely be the last article of his that I'll ever read".
I read it... factual, no negative spin... even in replies to comments... I was shocked.

It makes one think that when he puts the negative spin on that it is an intentional act.

HCSS is keeping Raymon secret (wasn't there for fanfest) so he can secretly unleash the beast on PSU.

He is literally going to eat one of the PSU linemen. Watch.

He is literally going to eat one of the PSU linemen. Watch.

I'd tell him...those big 10 boys said you can't play, how bout you show them how wrong they were?