Babers fired according to Thamel | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Babers fired according to Thamel

I gave the red heels only because you asked for them and I rarely use them. Thank you for the opportunity. I don't have an opinion on your opinion.
Let me clarify, I understand the decision, but I think with failure of Dino and the current state of , NIL and realignment this is a bad day. The outlook is grim.

I’d like to see a couple people from this board coach the WF game so we can see how those in-game decisions are supposed to be made. I’ll set myself up with a big ole bi of popcorn.

Bring on the red shoes. I don’t care.
I can’t imagine any of us would have attempted a 50 yarder in that situation last night

It would be cool if they step up and win it for themselves so they can go bowling. But the team is in such triage mode that it will be tough to win irrespective of who is HC.
Agree I think if they want it, they can beat Wake for sure but who knows?

View attachment 233413
It must be nice to be on a higher plane of enlightenment than the rest of us "fans" (not sure why you felt the need to add the quotes).
We will see. I don't share your view that no one can win here, but maybe I'm too dense.
I wouldn’t really waste your time because it is a dumb post. For a school you can’t win it, Dino with all his faults probably would have had back to back winning seasons these past 2. So basically a flawed Dino refutes that position lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom