Babers' Louisville game week Presser 9/5/16, 11:30 | Syracusefan.com

Babers' Louisville game week Presser 9/5/16, 11:30

Syracuse Football ‏@CuseFootball 1m1 minute ago
Babers praises the Cardinals on both sides of the ball "It''ll be a challenging task to say the least."

Babers on the Louisville front 7: "They're outstanding, their front 7 is definitely the strength of their defense."

"I just appreciate the effort and enthusiasm that we brought to the Colgate game and thought we played well." - Babers

Babers: "Lamar Jackson is a fantastic football player." Praises his effectiveness when he gets space.

On Moe Neal scoring on his first collegiate touch. "It's really kind of cool." Babers also says it was the best blocked play of the game.

We need all the fans to show up in Orange. We need a sea of Orange that's loud when Louisville has the ball." -

Babers also praises the fans in attendance on Friday. "It was loud, we can create a fantastic home field advantage."

Last edited:
Syracuse Football ‏@syrfootball 10m10 minutes ago
Dino on Louisville: "It's going to be a challenging task, to say the least."

Dino says Louisville front 7 is its strength

Dino mum on how he works with co-OCs Lewis/Lynch on game day

Dino: Lamar is like a dangerous RB and WR in space.

Dino: the offensive system speaks for itself.

Dino: Neal's TD run was the best blocked run on the entire night

Dino on crowd: I thought it was kind of loud and if we have room for another 18, 19,000 ppl in there it can get really loud.

Dino: every position is still open on the football. You can't rest of your laurels

Seems they got a new graphic designer/video editor? Marketing looking better.

He didn't dress on Friday. Have to assume he's hurt.

Not dressed Friday. I have no idea on the extent of his injury, if that was the reason. He was throwing and catching passes on the sideline during half-time with another player who was not dressed for the game.

Syracuse Football ‏@CuseFootball 1m1 minute ago

We need all the fans to show up in Orange. We need a sea of Orange that's loud when Louisville has the ball." -

Seriously. Tell your friends and neighbors to get there. Team needs them.

And someone tell AD Wildhack and that the high rollers need to sit next to some commoners and get over it. Sell the sideline seats at a price that people will pay for a single game ticket.

And someone tell AD Wildhack and that the high rollers need to sit next to some commoners and get over it. Sell the sideline seats at a price that people will pay for a single game ticket.
I could not agree more. The end zones were pretty much full thanks to the $125 season tickets. Now it's time to change the pricing structure throughout the dome to fill the rest of the sections.

Yup. I pay a lot for my preferred section and I would love for them to sell $5 seats right next to me if that means more people, more noise, more wins. Supply and demand for crying out loud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom