Baffled and Amazed | Syracusefan.com

Baffled and Amazed

A) I can’t believe my iPhone actually had the site stored on my keychain. Not even sure iPhones existed when I last posted.

B) Can’t believe my account still existed.

C) Amazed to see all the regulars still here.

D) Good to be back.
I once had a beagle named Little Joe.

1710613424600.jpeg

A) I can’t believe my iPhone actually had the site stored on my keychain. Not even sure iPhones existed when I last posted.

D) Good to be back.
Your first post since 2016.
But you really disappeared in 2013. Wow!

D) Good to be back.
Welcome back Joe.

You just missed National Scsllop Day. That was 2 weeks ago. Hope you have been able to avoid them since that fateful day.

Wow the legend returns! We’ll take you back on one condition, you take back the other two board CPMG.com legends. millhouse and chip and keep ‘em in your basement!

J/k, what’d ya know the band is back together! Welcome Joe.

The before halftime fumble against Tennessee in 1998.

The Deon Maddox fumble against Miami in 1996.

Those are his macho grandes.
We talk about 96 like it wasn't that long ago and in 96 we would've rolled our eyes at anyone talking about fumbles in 1968

We talk about 96 like it wasn't that long ago and in 96 we would've rolled our eyes at anyone talking about fumbles in 1968

Yeah, I think about that with music. Me forcing my kids to listen to the Born to Run album would be like my dad making me listen to Artie Shaw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom