Basketball Season Tickets! | Syracusefan.com

Basketball Season Tickets!

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
Hello to All,

I am Dan Bartlett in the Ticket Sales Office here at Syracuse. I have been active on this site for Football but I wanted to reach out to basketball fans as well.

We are currently taking deposits for full season tickets for the 2014-2015 season. Deposits are $125/seat and are for season tickets and mini-plans.

With deposits you are securing your spot in line when I personally call in August to set you up with season tickets.

If you are interested please reach out to me. 315-314-6756 is my office number and you can also reach me via email -- drbartle @ syr dot edu -- I space that out because it doesn't look right when I post.

The photo below is not active it is just for your reference!

Thank you & GO ORANGE!!

Attachments

• BBALL Deposit.pdf
    190.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
That's great that you are reaching out to the fans. I got basketball season tickets for the first time last year and your office is a big help. I do have a question for you. Now that I paid my "donation" for this upcoming season when can I find out if I can move into a different section or row. Is that August as well or before that. Thanks.

That's great that you are reaching out to the fans. I got basketball season tickets for the first time last year and your office is a big help. I do have a question for you. Now that I paid my "donation" for this upcoming season when can I find out if I can move into a different section or row. Is that August as well or before that. Thanks.

We appreciate the feedback. We really want people to be placing them through us because of the relationship we can build from it.

For your seats - once you pay off the seats themselves - you will be placed into a list (make sure you select the upgrade box) and then you will have a time slot in July to upgrade if available!

I put my deposit in for two additional tickets in section 305 the other day. Hoping to get three seats together somewhere near the front row

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom