Baye's FT shooting | Syracusefan.com

Baye's FT shooting

Makes me believe anything is possible. Gotta love this kid when you see him draining FT's with sweat dripping off his weary ass face.

Baye, Baye Miss America Pie

Baye is becoming my favorite player on the team. I love his heart and dedication.

Baye is becoming my favorite player on the team. I love his heart and dedication.
He was the major factor in our winning this game.

Was funny JB bitching out MCW for throwing it to Baye instead of calling a TO. He's clutch. Chill out JB!

Can't argue with BMK's heart and effort whenever he's on the floor.
Kid works hard and you can see the continual improvement.
While everyone else is regressing at the FT line, he's draining them.
If only he could build some bulk and strength, he could be a beast for us in the paint next year.

Awesome game all around from Baye. I think he also got screwed out of 2 blocks in the game where he got bogus fouls called on him.

Gonna have a ton of depth at the 5 next year.

CJ Fair - 53% from the line over the last 10 games - we will lose any close game unless this gets fixed

Yikes. He's been shaky of late, but I didn't think it was that bad. If Indiana wins, it'll be interesting to see if he can muster any offense against Oladipo.

Fair better never pass the ball long to triche again, when he could have passed to an open BMK.

Yikes. He's been shaky of late, but I didn't think it was that bad. If Indiana wins, it'll be interesting to see if he can muster any offense against Oladipo.
I'm thinking Oladipo would be primarily on MCW and/or Triche - but yeah, get your point

He's our only clutch FT shooter. Southerland could be, but he's too busy trying to get rid of the ball when he gets it.

Baye 2013 = Mcneil 2003

Makes me believe anything is possible. Gotta love this kid when you see him draining FT's with sweat dripping off his weary ass face.

Baye, Baye Miss American Pie

Gotta love this kid. He works his ass off. No one gives more on the court than hs does.

Awesome game all around from Baye. I think he also got screwed out of 2 blocks in the game where he got bogus fouls called on him.

Gonna have a ton of depth at the 5 next year.
Yeah but it needs to be good depth. Gotta hope they all progress. DC2 is gonna be a 4 so he needs to get better at that.

I feel more confident with him at the line than anyone else on the team. And I'm being completely serious.
You watch our guys and BMK is one of few who is very technical. BT and MCW get up there and practically just throw it up there. BMK takes his time and really shows the best form. BT is obviously the most puzzling on how he could go from the Mr. Automatic to just an average Joe.

baye is the worlds best 50% ft shooter.

MCW, Triche and CJ - the worlds worst 70% ft shooters.

Yeah, maybe MCW. I could see them sliding Oladipo over to guard Fair, though
Isn't Oladipo like 6'4? Fair would have 4 inches on him. I think Watford would be on Fair. And Sheehy would be on Southerland.

Whoever Farrell guards we have the advantage there.

Was funny JB bitching out MCW for throwing it to Baye instead of calling a TO. He's clutch. Chill out JB!
Yup. I saw that Boeheim is nuts. Jim we DON'T WANT our guards getting fouled.

Battle for the 5 spot next year. Don't see Coleman at the 4. He is still struggling to master the 5. He is developing post moves on the offensive end that will be valuable. He appears to have the most potential of the 3 centers to become a legitimate offensive threat next year. Baye and Christmas have a long way to go but I do see some baby steps with both. Christmas is at least trying to create some offense around the basket and Baye has contributed some points just because he is so active and gets put backs and dunks around the basket. Could he add a 10-15 foot face up jump shot? There will be an odd man out of that rotation. It will be a subject of much debate

if you watch CJ, he looks really bad trying to throw the ball long. He has all year long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom