Baye's FT shooting | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Baye's FT shooting

He was the major factor in our winning this game.
Cal kept it close in the 1st half by Solomon and Thurman getting a lot of points in the paint (granted, they got some lucky rolls). JB adjusted in the 2nd half by putting Baye in, and he pretty much put an end to that.

Best FT shooter on the team. No doubt.

We have the worst 75% FT shooting guards in the country. Thank God our 57% FT center shoots better when it matters (just like Pearl).

If BMK could learn to go up strong instead of pump faking four times, I would like him so more...
but regardless he is our best free throw shooter right now by a mile.

Baye's free throw shooting has won us 2 important games, 7-7 put an end to Georgetown, 7-10 last night survive and advance to sweet 16.

Awesome game all around from Baye. I think he also got screwed out of 2 blocks in the game where he got bogus fouls called on him.

Gonna have a ton of depth at the 5 next year.

This reminded me of the highlight of the game for me.

I absolutely went nuts when Baye had that great block, steal, held ball that gave us possession. The one where instead of blocking it he just took the ball away from the shooter and said, "This is mine" Haha ... I went nuts, I loved that. I wish he would have been able to avoid the 'jump ball' but we had the arrow so it worked for me.

Isn't Oladipo like 6'4? Fair would have 4 inches on him. I think Watford would be on Fair. And Sheehy would be on Southerland.

Whoever Farrell guards we have the advantage there.

Fair isn't 6'8".

Hulls is the biggest defensive liability for IU.

if you watch CJ, he looks really bad trying to throw the ball long. He has all year long.

Wonder if he has some shoulder irritation/issues. I know when mine is acting up it's near impossible to make a good long throw. When it feels good though, I'm more accurate than Brady.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom