Baylor bowl game... | Syracusefan.com

Baylor bowl game...

JrodCuse

All Conference
If we can get something even remotely close to what Baylor is doing holy cow. They average about 300 rush and 300 pass per game with a balanced attack, but today against one of the hottest teams in UNC, they have 500+ yards rushing with the entire 4th quarter to play. It really is amazing! Down to their 4th string QB who switched from WR to QB, they're shredding UNC.

unc is absolutely gassed out there. The conditioning of Baylor is incredible. It's a different game they play
I remember as a youngster watching football with my dad it seemed like teams were always scoring when they did a two minute drill. I asked my dad why teams just didn't play like a two minute drill all the time. He said they'd probably get too tired.

Briles figured out how to get it so they aren't tired.

If this is our future, I like. Was sitting at twin trees. Was supposed to be interacting with family, but could not stop watching the game. Even my wife said "is that a bubble screen". Yes, yes it was honey.

Last edited:
They've hung, what, 750 total yards on UNC?

Remember when our goal used to be 200 rushing and 200 passing? Sheesh, times have changed. That's a nice goal to have by halftime.

LOL who wouldn't sign up for 244 on the ground. and they're out rushed by FOUR HUNDRED YARDS

UNC was the 118th team out of 128 against the run in all of college football, by far the worst P5 team.

they totally shut down baylor's passing game though!
If Dino could get one of those 400LB. offensive lineman that looks like he could be on dancing with the stars , that would help.

We will run that offense without those players...I would gladly sign up for the 2010 version of Baylor next year. 7-5 with a 3,000 yard passer, averaging 32ppg.
we will run that offense without those players for a year or two

then we will run that offense with close approximations of those players for EVER

Baylor ran 100 plays and only threw the ball 18 times and only 8 of those were incomplete.

That is mind boggling.

The key to running so many plays is to keep gaining yards and they sure do that.

If this is our future, I like. Was sitting at twin trees. Was supposed to be interacting with family, but could not stop watching the game. Even my wife said "is that a bubble screen". Yes, yes it was honey.
Can we come up with a new name for the bubble screen? I'm scarred for life when i hear that play mentionedl

Just saw a tweet that Baylor threw for 600 yards in their bowl game last year.

Back to back years putting up 600 yards passing, then running in a bowl game.

Lol.

Sick.

Dino babers coaching it > George McDonald coaching it.