Bball team warming up in Pearl shirts | Syracusefan.com

Bball team warming up in Pearl shirts

CusefanATL said:
according to Cuse bball instagram.

That is AWESOME.

ForumRunner_20160128_185244.png

I'm not sure if I'm missing the sarcasm font but just in case you are serious... It's not this shirt. Nike is not selling them yet. It may be the 1 that Steiner is selling for Pearl.

It is the t-shirt (not the warmup) that's available to the public. Sorry if I mislead anyone.

It is the t-shirt (not the warmup) that's available to the public. Sorry if I mislead anyone.

I just wasn't sure if there was a joke in the Tshirt world reference considering how much that place is universally hated on this board. :rolling:

Hope Manny's starts selling them. Would love to buy one but live in Charlotte, NC so can't really get one.

A. Good for Gottlieb. Not always our favorite, although lately he has been nice to us. But a seriously classy move nevertheless.

B. A wish this shirt was available for sale with a % going to the fundraising efforts for Pearl. That would be a win win situation. Anyone know how this can be accomplished? I don't need Shirt World to make a profit, but for Pearl to have more comfort and his family to have help with all of the mounting costs.

They can't be sold through the school...as the school can't be part of a personal fundraising effort. So what needs to be done to get these released?

Thank you.

Would love to know how much actually goes to Pearl. I would hate to buy a shirt not knowing if Pearl benefits financially because I don't see any specifics on their web page. It doesn't show the #31 on the back like the Nike warmups did.

Thank you.

Would love to know how much actually goes to Pearl. I would hate to buy a shirt not knowing if Pearl benefits financially because I don't see any specifics on their web page. It doesn't show the #31 on the back like the Nike warmups did.
I have no idea and it is a brand new twitter account.

Thank you.

It's not the same shirt, unfortunately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom