BC Fine Lot Tailgate - Final yearly tailgate *Please Pin* | Syracusefan.com

BC Fine Lot Tailgate - Final yearly tailgate *Please Pin*

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
OK guys and gals were down to the final home game of the year and the last game of the Scott Shafer era/regime. Looking to go out with a bang to thank Scott for all he has done for the program and for one last food and booze coma.

Menu is still pending at this time but we will be having another great spread. I should have a full menup posted here by tonight or early tomorrow morning. Cusenewbie will again be providing the liquid refreshments and with this being the last game we should have a good variety as everything must go.

Please let us know if you plan on attending as well as the number in your group as soon as possible.

PARTIAL MENU:
Hot Dogs
Cooneys
Bacon cheeseburgers
4 cheese Mac and Cheese
Corn Casserole (back by popular demand)
Chicken Dish
Dessert - Pending
Assorted Beers
Adult spiced apple cider

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Jeremy "the last game of the Scott Schafer era/regime"

He has been here for years: spell the guy's name correctly

It is Schaefer :D

Mrs Crusty has a post operative exam on Friday so we won't be up there, but we hope you all have a great tailgate. Hoist a salute to Shafe in tribute to a great DC and great guy.

3, let me know if you want me to bring any of the traveling road show, or help in any other way.

5 of us will be there - let me know if I can help with anything!

Anyone here know if they still have "parties" in the quad where they sell food, etc.?

Menu has been posted, please if you plan on going post as soon as you can so we can get an accurate number.

Anyone here know if they still have "parties" in the quad where they sell food, etc.?
I believe for the Clemson game I recall seeing the trailers set up to to right of Hendricks Chapel selling food. But we'll have plenty at the tailgate...

I believe for the Clemson game I recall seeing the trailers set up to to right of Hendricks Chapel selling food. But we'll have plenty at the tailgate...
Thanks. I am bringing some newbys with their kids. Was thinking maybe that venue would be good for the 9-yr-olds.

Thanks. I am bringing some newbys with their kids. Was thinking maybe that venue would be good for the 9-yr-olds.
I'll have my 3 in tow at the tailgate... 12, 10, and 6.

As JSorange noted we have kids at every fine lot tailgate and they seem to have a good time. Just something to think about if you guys are interested.