BC-FSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

BC-FSU

We're impressed with their OL now!? They are bad on O. Can't run. Can't pass.

Whatever happened to the 4 star legacy OL who de committed from us for BC during Greggers years? BC always gets good OL.
Mark Spinney played C for BC. He was a solid OL and graduated in 2012. Too bad we lost him but he was from NH so he wanted to stay real close and play for BC.
BC does develop good OL men in the NFL. Dan Koppen, Chris Snee, Damien Woody.

I'm not impressed with either team, honestly.

Exactly. After watching the whole ACC for 2 weeks, and this ball of of blah, we have absolutely no reason not to be competitive in every single game we play. I mean is Darius Wade better then Dungey? No way. I just don't want to go down to Tallahassee and see them playing hang man in the 3rd quarter again.

Exactly. After watching the whole ACC for 2 weeks, and this ball of of blah, we have absolutely no reason not to be competitive in every single game we play. I mean is Darius Wade better then Dungey? No way. I just don't want to go down to Tallahassee and see them playing hang man in the 3rd quarter again.
If SU gets the performance that the BC D is producing we could beat FSU. However I don't expect our D to play as well as BC's D and we need turnovers to win that game and we can turn Golson over.

Alsacs said:
If SU gets the performance that the BC D is producing we could beat FSU. However I don't expect our D to play as well as BC's D and we need turnovers to win that game and we can turn Golson over.

What? Why?

They are good defensively, but look who they played prior to this game. I'm chalking up our rough game vs Wolford as inexperience and W being better than Golston. But we are as good against the run and have caused more TO's.

You gotta let yourself believe man. It's right there.

That BC OL... oof.

Their QB's foot just fell off.

How bad is Howard? BC's season might be over next week. They need to go 7-5 to make a Bowl. No way they pull that off if they lose to Northern Illinois.

How bad is Howard? BC's season might be over next week. They need to go 7-5 to make a Bowl. No way they pull that off if they lose to Northern Illinois.
Take N Illinois

What? Why?

They are good defensively, but look who they played prior to this game. I'm chalking up our rough game vs Wolford as inexperience and W being better than Golston. But we are as good against the run and have caused more TO's.

We blitz and play zero coverage a lot. This D will make plays and force turnovers but it also gives single coverage and easy windows for QBs to throw into.
BC is not playing the aggressive gambling D we play. Our D works but is hasn't worked against the more talented teams except WVU.
If we play well and the D gets turnovers who could compete in this game. Our is not going to shut down teams with equal or more talent. It will give up plays and hopefully make plays as it has done for the most part.

What? Why?

Our D was scared of Golson last year and we played soft. He isn't a good QB and we made him look like Peyton Manning. Every time I watch him play I still get angry about last year's game. Our D scheme makes bad QBs look good.

I admit I may be blind but I thought the ball hit the FSU player not just once but twice. Again I may be blind...

Sounds like the new QB is a worse passer than the last one, who was terrible. Not promising for BC if their starter misses extended time.

Seriously... You're down 2 scores.

I don't care how young your QUARTERBACK is. You have to THROW the ball.

The entire offense from BC tonight has been painful.

Addazio has gone full bore on dual threat QBs. He wouldn't take a pocket QB if it fell in his lap.

It may not always work out, but that's the direction we should take.

Addazio has gone full bore on dual threat QBs. He wouldn't take a pocket QB if it fell in his lap.

It may not always work out, but that's the direction we should take.
If this is what dual threat QBS look like I guess Vick, Tebow, and Manziel were all pure pocket passers. This BC offense would be like us having Erv or Dontae or Moe taking the snaps all game long. BC doesn't even attempt to throw. It's crazy.

im not sure we can run on either of these teams. both olines were blown up all night

Horrible game to watch. BC was awful. FSU didn't look good. Flemming & Brown were hard to listen to.

411 yards total offense ... combined