BC Game Thread... | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That play was so much like this year. What a mess.

We're going to learn a lot about Dino as a CEO. The coaching staff has been severely deficient in multiple areas this year. The slew of penalties and overall poor discipline, especially at this stage of the season, are directly on the staff. Game-planning/prep and scheme have been suspect to say the least. Dino is facing what should be an easy choice: keep his staff, or keep his fans.

We have the resources now to attract top candidates, and I think the opportunity to brainstorm with Dino would be an attractive prospect. Dino's offense needs to be able to change with the times; it seems like defenses have figured out the current incarnation (personnel issues and poor execution aside).

Its year 4, I think we know.

Maybe they will put on enough weight as 8th-year seniors.

I dunno. Small is small. It doesn’t help the offense puts them in bad positions. I will say using Elmore as a full back is an utter waste of a good frame.

Dont get your hopes up for basketball sorry to say
Basketball never fails me. No losing seasons are happening on JBs watch! And we will have a much more exciting team to watch then last years team that much I know.

So he misses a wide open Riley for a first time because apparently he has left sided blindness and then he holds the ball out like that? Is he as dumb as a box of rocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom