BC is going to get whipped | Syracusefan.com

BC is going to get whipped

GoSU96

Living Legend
Yeah they are three and three and the #1 defense.

Wins: Umass, UB, Wagner

Losses: GT, Clemson, VT

Their vaunted defense gave up 476, 49pts and 508, 56pts to VT and Clemson.

On offense they were held to less than 400 by everybody not named Wager or UB, including 124 by VT and 251 by Clemson.

They 122nd in plays of 10 yds or more. They won't threaten the biggest weakness this defense has, giving up big plays. BC is 115th in long pass plays.

Totally contrasting styles. As long as the weather isn't ridiculous I think this is a 31-10 win.

Yeah they are three and three and the #1 defense.

Wins: Umass, UB, Wagner

Losses: GT, Clemson, VT

Their vaunted defense gave up 476, 49pts and 508, 56pts to VT and Clemson.

On offense they were held to less than 400 by everybody not named Wager or UB, including 124 by VT and 251 by Clemson.

They 122nd in plays of 10 yds or more. They won't threaten the biggest weakness this defense has, giving up big plays. BC is 115th in long pass plays.

Totally contrasting styles. As long as the weather isn't ridiculous I think this is a 31-10 win.
Those are facts. And I like them.

Now I'll speak to the human element...

Oct 1
UNC gets huge upset win @ FSU, 37-35

Oct 8
UNC gets pummeled by VT, 34-3 (in a Hurricane yes, but at home)

Oct 15
VT get beat in every phase by 2-4 SU, 31-17

Oct 22
SU at BC. Gotta show up ready to play and validate the win last night. Otherwise risk signature win over #17 Hokies turning into "just" a fun night.

HCDB will have the kids ready. Nobody will be "phoning in" this game or they will ride the pine.

I like the match up as noted above, contrasting styles and the stats are favorable to Syracuse. Syracuse should win this game, though they will have to earn it.

See you in Boston!

b3x42LX.png
See you in Boston!

Is their QB mobile at all, that seems to always something that gives our defense fits.

I haven't watched them play at all this year...thank God!

Is their QB mobile at all, that seems to always something that gives our defense fits.

I haven't watched them play at all this year...thank God!

No - he's a big stiff. Can throw a bit, but is held back by his meathead dude coach ;)

I like the way we matchup.

Those are facts. And I like them.

Now I'll speak to the human element...

Oct 1
UNC gets huge upset win @ FSU, 37-35

Oct 8
UNC gets pummeled by VT, 34-3 (in a Hurricane yes, but at home)

Oct 15
VT get beat in every phase by 2-4 SU, 31-17

Oct 22
SU at BC. Gotta show up ready to play and validate the win last night. Otherwise risk signature win over #17 Hokies turning into "just" a fun night.
Plus, I don't want to be the team that BC breaks its ACC losing streak against.

Other notes,

BC has padded their defensive stats against the 107th, 122nd, 123rd ranked offenses and Wagner.

SU has played the 7th (VT) and 11th (Lville) ranked defenses and has the most yds VT has given up all year by 120yds and the second most Lville has given up. Other than Clemson Lville held every other team they played to 280 or less, SU had 414.

This will be second SU away game ever. First was the Marrone bowl clinch at Rutgers in 2010. Let's get another win!

If we lay an egg in Boston this board will be in full melt down. Played great Saturday, and I agree BC is poor, but all our games are going to be dog fights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom