BC opens -6 over Cuse... | Syracusefan.com

BC opens -6 over Cuse...

They are not buying our offense vs their D. Kinda makes sense in that they've had a "good" d longer than we've had a competent O.

But I think it's probably more Syracuse -6.

Our defensive stats would be good too if we played Colgate 3 times, which is basically what they did.

Yep their only good defensive effort against a real team was Ga Tech. Clemson and VT housed them. If we don't lose the emotion that we rode to the win yesterday we win this game. No rainstorms would be helpful too.

Is ED hurt? That is a dungey isn't playing line.

I assumed BC -3

One of my former fellow coaches moved onto Wagner this year. We talked in depth going into their game against BC. If we don't win this week, it'll be a huge disappointment. This offensive scheme is built to dominate matchups like this.

Is ED hurt? That is a dungey isn't playing line.

I assumed BC -3

I would trust Mahoney to get it done against BC if (God forbid!) Dungey couldn't play.

Frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee money.

We are going to 10 + them I think.

This line doesnt really surprise me that much...This is going to be alot tougher game for us than you think.

BC is coming off a bye week which means they had 2 weeks to prepare for this offense
Adazio's ass is squarely on the hot seat, he needs to win this game.
This one of the few games left on BC's schedule that they have a legit shot at winning

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom