Beckham Documentary Series | Syracusefan.com

Beckham Documentary Series

CuseCPT

All Conference
I thought it was insanely well done. I expected it to focus more on the fashion and tabloid stuff for some reason, but it really focused on the football. That mid 90s to early 2000s Manchester United team was incredible. I felt like a learned a lot about things I was either only barely aware of since EPL and soccer coverage in general was so much harder to find back then. Got goosebumps at least once in every episode. The 99 Champions League final has to be the craziest game ending of all time.

I thought it was insanely well done. I expected it to focus more on the fashion and tabloid stuff for some reason, but it really focused on the football. That mid 90s to early 2000s Manchester United team was incredible. I felt like a learned a lot about things I was either only barely aware of since EPL and soccer coverage in general was so much harder to find back then. Got goosebumps at least once in every episode. The 99 Champions League final has to be the craziest game ending of all time.
Saw the final two episodes. Wife started before me. I’ll watch the first two tonight since she’s going out. Was really well done, as you said.

Saw the final two episodes. Wife started before me. I’ll watch the first two tonight since she’s going out. Was really well done, as you said.
Loved when he called out his wife for her saying she grew up working class

Then she had to admit her father had a Porsche in the 80s

Loved when he called out his wife for her saying she grew up working class

Then she had to admit her father had a Porsche in the 80s
It was a Rolls, but still hilarious.

Amazing to see how young he was when he got signed.

Watched the first two episodes tonight. I will always be a fan of couples like this who clearly still love each other deeply and have been through so much together.

Watched the first two episodes tonight. I will always be a fan of couples like this who clearly still love each other deeply and have been through so much together.
100%.

My wife and I loved the doc too. Very well done.

What struck me is that despite being insanely rich and famous, they both seem like genuinely good people. Sure, both are vain, but that doesn't define them.

100%.

My wife and I loved the doc too. Very well done.

What struck me is that despite being insanely rich and famous, they both seem like genuinely good people. Sure, both are vain, but that doesn't define them.
I thought they were great. It was well done. As a late in life soccer guy, I didn’t realize just how good he was.
I also like that he questioned whether he was good enough to play for Real Madrid.