begging a link for tonight... | Syracusefan.com

begging a link for tonight...

A real long shot, but you can try

http://www.twcs.tv/

They list a streaming link on the right where today's schedule is. I mentioned this once before a couple of weeks ago...I don't think it'll work outside of the TWCNY area, but nobody confirmed or denied that it did.

I live in CNY so I can't test it.

EDIT...Franz69 posted this in another thread..

For those of you without ESPN3:

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/sport/basketball.html

There was a link in OE's articles, I think.

tnxs to all of you i will try all the links and let you know... grazieeeeeeeee:)

Just curious, are you an SU Grad now living abroad? If not, how did you come to follow Syracuse basketball from Italy? (I think you mentioned you live in Italy...sorry if that not right.)

Just curious, are you an SU Grad now living abroad? If not, how did you come to follow Syracuse basketball from Italy? (I think you mentioned you live in Italy...sorry if that not right.)

Hey, we're big time global. Last night in the chat room there were participants from Dubai and Australia

you are more then welcome : nope la sapienza university of rome grad,i live in thailand from 3 years now,all started with that jason cipolla's shot that led to a certain overtime...then the first of april i sow a jhon da man wallace play like a giant...and was love at the first sight confirmed and since then...this is basically the story...

ps i even watched live the dajuan coleman commitment and that cap's trick made me jump on the chair...

...monday ill be on a plane : bkk-tokyo-new york-tokyo-bkk, 44 hours of flight in 5 days for this love...

Hey, we're big time global. Last night in the chat room there were participants from Dubai and Australia
I wasn't in the chatroom, but was the Dubai participant Tom A?

you are more then welcome : nope la sapienza university of rome grad,i live in thailand from 3 years now,all started with that jason cipolla's shot that led to a certain overtime...then the first of april i sow a jhon da man wallace play like a giant...and was love at the first sight confirmed and since then...this is basically the story...

ps i even watched live the dajuan coleman commitment and that cap's trick made me jump on the chair...

So cool. Thanks for sharing. Instead of "New York's College Team" I think we need to be "The World's College Team"...make it happen

This Frenchie was in the chat room as well last night, repping Ireland for another week or so, then I'm off to Canada!

find a time warner username and password and you are golden! I believe you can get espn3 anywhere as long as you log in saying you use a cable provider that subscribes to espn3

This sucks, because i've tried every link and all the download bs, nothing! But I do appreciate everybody that gave out the links.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom