Ben Lammers Hair... | Syracusefan.com

Ben Lammers Hair...

AZcuse77

Scout Team
Looks like he borrowed Cameron Diaz's special "gel" from There's Something About Mary ...

GT up 17-4 early on FSU.

Tech really taking it to them. Like I said in the Marquette thread last night, you have a team that needs a trademark victory and is energized by the crowd.

The opponent comes in, in the middle of a conference season where they are sometimes not that enthused. It's the dog days right now for the top teams.

Let's hope Syracuse can take advantage of this a few times as well at home.

35-11

Hard to win on the road in the ACC but FSU has missed so many bunnies. Its almost halftime and as the announcer said "Florida State has played 13 players and has 11 points!"

What is going on. I keep waiting for a run...but still no run by Fla State.

Not sure if this helps or hurts our chances on Saturday thing is for sure - GaTech is no joke at home

A total dud from FSU is not great for us if we hoped to ambush the 'Noles.

Maybe it will give us some confidence that FSU can play this bad... but we certainly aren't going to sneak up on them now.

On the plus side we play GT twice and they look like they could end up a tournament team. Lammers looks pretty legit but but it looks like 60% of it is FSU laying an egg.

GT has a good team that is up and down much like Cuse.

Remember they beat UNC too.

GT has a good team that is up and down much like Cuse.

Remember they beat UNC too.

Yep that's why I was thinking with UNC / FSU wins they might have a better shot at having their OOC overlooked. Hopefully we can get a couple big wins like this.

All of their guards seem to have a pretty nice handle... must be nice.

73-50 using a 1-3-1 zone with just seconds left.

Looks like he borrowed Cameron Diaz's special "gel" from There's Something About Mary ...

GT up 17-4 early on FSU.

Cant be worse than that fool Kyle Guy's hair on UVA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom