bernie fine's house gutted by ronnie davis? LOL | Syracusefan.com

bernie fine's house gutted by ronnie davis? LOL

Millhouse

Living Legend
Is it possible that the Bernmeister decided to get back at his old neighbor Jimmy B by renting out his house to the most obnoxious neighbor he could find?

FWIW Ronnie Davis is an insane spaz (i've witnessed multiple broom throwing world of warcraft freakouts at bars in rochester many moons ago - he's a maniac) and Bernie was more insane to rent his house to him

http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index...es_armory_square_nightclub_owner_for_gut.html

I can't believe Bernie Fine is the second weirdest guy who's ever lived at that house

When I first saw the headline on Twitter, my immediate though was that Milly HAS to know this cat.

the first davis is probably more trustworthy and upstanding than this one
Ronnie has no conscience, apparently. Shyster. Thrilled he's out of the Rochester marketplace.

I'm absolutely shocked one of you guys here didn't buy the house so that you could stalk JB.

A couple of weeks ago one of those lotteries had an absurd jackpot. My girlfriend and I discussed what we would do with the winnings had we played. Relocating back to Syracuse came up as we wouldn't have to worry about jobs and have family there. We both agreed that we would at least have to consider looking at JB's street.

There. I said it.

Ronnie has no conscience, apparently. Shyster. Thrilled he's out of the Rochester marketplace.

He's not owner of the Armory Square place anymore (that Daisy Dukes). Bernie isn't the only person he owes money to - he owes lots of vendors too. The address they served papers on is in Rochester so it sounds like he's still lurking around there.

He's not owner of the Armory Square place anymore (that Daisy Dukes). Bernie isn't the only person he owes money to - he owes lots of vendors too. The address they served papers on is in Rochester so it sounds like he's still lurking around there.
Very aware of Ronnie's long list of creditors. He stiffed a guy I know, a prominent Rochester businessman, for a lotta money on this failed enterprise. http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/2036890/ That address may be Ronnie's house here, but he's out of the biz here, thank heavens. He had been talking about starting a consulting firm. He's a mess.

my alcohol related network is, sadly, not what it once was
That's not necessarily a bad thing. I don't miss a thing (other than the money) since I pulled back from the bar world last year and ended my 6-year Abilene run.

I'm absolutely shocked one of you guys here didn't buy the house so that you could stalk JB.

Deano would've bought Bernie's house if was across the street from GMac's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom