Best Video I have seen in a LONG time Mike Rice One Shining Moment | Syracusefan.com

Best Video I have seen in a LONG time Mike Rice One Shining Moment

Whomever made this BRAVO, I even love the fact that used the crappy Jennifer Hudson 2011 version when the song was more about showing her than the players.

Ha..Sad but pretty funny at the same time.

BTW that version should be banned forever.

You guys see the SNL skit from this past weekend about the Rice video? Watch it NOW

I am not a Melissa McCarthy fan, but after we lost on Saturday I couldn't watch sports, and flipped thru SNL and it was hilarious.

Hannity defending this...pure Gold..Gold I say Jerry
Shows how completely out of touch Hannity is. And I would challenge his assertion that "he turned out alright."
I'm pretty sure even Marine drill sergeants aren't allowed to physically abuse recruits.

Whomever made this BRAVO, I even love the fact that used the crappy Jennifer Hudson 2011 version when the song was more about showing her than the players.

Probably the first and last time that song and Rutgers footage are used at the same time.

I avoided watching this until now. What a trauma for those players! What a sociopath Mike Rice is. I don't know if he can be redeemed. He seemed choked up about his family, but he may only be choked up that he got caught. Sean Hannity - or anyone - defending this behavior is jaw dropping. Has Bobby Knight commented about this? I am pretty sure he was just as bad, or worse, back in the day. I remember wondering why a parent would ever EVER send their boy to Indiana.

The more I see this the more I'm curious how this man didn't get the beating of a lifetime from one of his players.

The more I see this the more I'm curious how this man didn't get the beating of a lifetime from one of his players.

Or at least a replay of the incident in the 80's when his dad's Dusquene team taped little Mikey to the training table after some annoying comments.

But I believe Mike Rice will have a nice long career...in the WWE.

My gosh, I had never heard the Jennifer Hudson version of that song. Simply awful. No. It's more than that. It's downright dreadful. My ears were bleeding. Was she trying to shatter champagne glasses? Thankfully they went back to the original. The original has emotion, all heart and soul. Her version? Yeesh. It had none of that.

Thankfully they went back to the original.
The Luther Vandross version was not the original. The song made its debut in 1987, of all years, and was sung by its composer, David Barrett.

The Luther Vandross version was not the original. The song made its debut in 1987, of all years, and was sung by its composer, David Barrett.

Regardless, getting rid of the Jennifer Hudson version was the important thing. :)

I know - it's bananas. You really would think at least one kid would go off sooner or later.

I hope Mike Rice never is allowed into the coaching profession ever again.With his name he should get a job with Panda Express drive up window or flip burgers someewhere in North Dakota.

I hope Mike Rice never is allowed into the coaching profession ever again.With his name he should get a job with Panda Express drive up window or flip burgers someewhere in North Dakota.

let's see if coach k makes as big a deal of this as he did court stormings...after all they are both player safety issues