Better career? | Syracusefan.com

Better career?

John

Walk On
Kris Joseph or Demetris Nichols?

Scoop Jardine or Jason Hart?

Dion Waiters or Jonny Flynn?

Kris
Scoop (Granted I wasn't as huge a fan when Hart played so its a bit unfair)
Dion

Nichols - LOL Joseph was not better then Nichols
Jason Hart - Again ppl are picking Scoop because he's more recent
Waiters

Nichols (Although to many people bash Kojo)
Scoop (I never saw Hart play)
Johnny (this was close but i am such a big Flynn fan, and how can you go against that smile)

Waiters

Uh the question was career and yes he had a better career than dnic did.

Nichols had 6 games of 24+ points as a junior bro

Better career was Kris. Dnic was great his last 2 years and pretty much was worthless the first two.

Joseph
toss up prolly lean towards scoop
Flynn

only think the middle one is difficult and thats just because im having a hard time remembering 12 years ago. That said i think Dion this year showed more upside and potential than flynn did in his final year

Uh the question was career and yes he had a better career than dnic did.

Ok then

Better Career

Dnic - second two years Dnic was better
Scoop- was here 4 years got deeper in tourney
Flynn - Played more his freshman year not Waiters fault

Better Player

Dnic
Jason Hart
Waiters

I'd probably go with Nichols but I can see arguments for Joseph.
Definitely Scoop
Definitely Waiters

Waiters
Nichols was purely a shooter, couldn't create for himself. Thusly i think Joseph was a better basketball player.

DNic
Hart
Flynn

Nichols was purely a shooter, couldn't create for himself. Thusly i think Joseph was a better basketball player.

Dnic got to the basket just as much as Joseph and was a better ft shooter

Joseph... DNic was a better player junior and senior year on much worse teams. KJo was 6th man of the year tho as Soph and won more and all big east as senior.
Hart... I like Scoop better but I think Hart had better career.
Flynn... toughest one imo. Waiters is a better player but Flynn carried team both Frosh and Soph year.

Kris Joseph or Demetris Nichols?

Scoop Jardine or Jason Hart?

Dion Waiters or Jonny Flynn?
Good Post...

1. Joseph by a hair. He had three years as a key contributor vs 2 for Nichols. He also played for far superior teams. Nichols had better top end stats but he sort of had to carry that team his sr year. I wouldn't quibble with people who think Nichols was a better player, but I think KJ had a slightly better career.
2. Hart. Not even that close in my opinion.
3. Jonny. Two years vs one really. Far superior stats. Far more responsibility as both PG and leading scorer. Not really that close. Not to say Dion won't be a better pro, and I would have loved to see a Jonny\Dion backcourt...

Since Fab is as good as gone. How about:
Fab v. Forth?
Complete opposite guys. Scrappy, hard worker, character kid v. talented, academic issues.
I will take Fab, but I love the type of person that Craig is. Great kid for the program and he did get a ring.

Ok then

Better Career

Dnic - second two years Dnic was better
Scoop- was here 4 years got deeper in tourney
Flynn - Played more his freshman year not Waiters fault

Better Player

Dnic
Jason Hart
Waiters
Scoop did get a little bit farther in the tourney but not dramatically...two sweet 16s for Hart, an elite 8 and a sweet 16 for Scoop right? And Scoop played on much better teams...Hart had sooo much more on his shoulders. Not to knock Scoop I'd just go with Hart.

Scoop did get a little bit farther in the tourney but not dramatically...two sweet 16s for Hart, an elite 8 and a sweet 16 for Scoop right? And Scoop played on much better teams...Hart had sooo much more on his shoulders. Not to knock Scoop I'd just go with Hart.

I agree i'll say Hart had better career he was on weaker teams if he had the teams Scoop had he may have gotten to the final 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom