Beware, Topic: Unis! | Syracusefan.com

Beware, Topic: Unis!

Ish88888

All American
I thought we looked great out there yesterday! The color combo and even the white helmets looked sharp. Maybe same uni with oramge lids? Our unis also look alot better in the natural light.

Its funny how many people commented on how small we looked compared to USF on tv. Teams just look bigger and more athletic in white. Its a good day! Go Cuse!

I thought we looked great out there yesterday! The color combo and even the white helmets looked sharp. Maybe same uni with oramge lids? Our unis also look alot better in the natural light.

Its funny how many people commented on how small we looked compared to USF on tv. Teams just look bigger and more athletic in white. Its a good day! Go Cuse!

Personally I thought the only thing uglier than Syracuse's uniforms yesterday were UCONN's uniforms.

Lol, yes, i get it. That said, lets get rid of the grey unis!
I thought the uni combo was great yesterday but I also like the all white top, bottom and helmets.

On another note I caught Tennesse's Orange and grey unis and thought they looked SICK. A diff shade of orange but their orange really popped.

Also loved Oregon players all wearing orange socks and cleats for that authentic Duck look

I thought the uni combo was great yesterday but I also like the all white top, bottom and helmets.

On another note I caught Tennesse's Orange and grey unis and thought they looked SICK. A diff shade of orange but their orange really popped.

Also loved Oregon players all wearing orange socks and cleats for that authentic Duck look

You and I have very different taste

Would like to see Nike give us the Miami Hurricance retro meets modern treatment...

Miami_LegendOfTheU_Away_Jersey.0.jpg

i

i

AMEN! Again, its uncanny that we look better outdoors in natural light. Go cuse!

Why look like Miami? (We actually did to some extent yesterday)

Why not look like Syracuse Football?

What is the look of cuse football? Its a changing age in college fb!

White is the best color Syracuse has for their current uniforms. To the point that I would like if the "full time" home uniforms were White jerseys, white pants, with an Orange or White helmet. It's a clean and cool look I think.

I mean I honestly don't care what we wear, but my opinion is the white on white or white on orange is our best look.

What is the look of cuse football? Its a changing age in college fb!

USC has a look. Michigan has a look. Alabama has a look. Ohio State has a look. Oklahoma has a look. Texas has a look. Auburn has a look. Georgia has a look. Penn State has a look. Iowa has a look. They all have distinctive brands.

A special throwback or commemorative uniform? Sure!

We have a distinctive brand. Use it.

Sorry The Cusian!!

USC has a look. Michigan has a look. Alabama has a look. Ohio State has a look. Oklahoma has a look. Texas has a look. Auburn has a look. Georgia has a look. Penn State has a look. Iowa has a look. They all have distinctive brands.

A special throwback or commemorative uniform? Sure!

We have a distinctive brand. Use it.

Sorry The Cusian!!

I'm dying to know Wildhack's take on this, but we won't find out until the offseason at the earliest.

I think all he is saying is it would be nice if Nike would update the Cuse's uniforms with a nod to the more traditional look like Adidas just did for Miami. I tend to agree.

Ding ding ding

What uniforms are the ones everybody wants to get back to, that were apparently so much better than what we've had lately? The 80's and 90's uniforms weren't particularly spiffy or good looking. They were really basic and I remember us looking a lot like Illinois with the excessive (imo) use of blue.

I like the idea of sticking with white and orange with a touch of blue thrown in. Away uniforms always look good when a team wears white head-to-toe, so that has my vote. Orange, white, orange is a good away look, too. We know all orange looks like garbage at home, but I think we should at least always wear an orange jersey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brooky03 said:
What uniforms are the ones everybody wants to get back to, that were apparently so much better than what we've had lately? The 80's and 90's uniforms weren't particularly spiffy or good looking. They were really basic and I remember us looking a lot like Illinois with the excessive (imo) use of blue. I like the idea of sticking with white and orange with a touch of blue thrown in. Away uniforms always look good when a team wears white head-to-toe, so that has my vote. Orange, white, orange is a good away look, too. We know all orange looks like garbage at home, but I think we should at least always wear an orange jersey.

Start with the color combos at the least.

Always orange helmet
Always orange pants
White away jersey
Blue home jersey

If they did nothing more than that I'd be satisfied.

But if you want to go further, the crayola numbers suck. The best unis were Mcnabb era or Nassib 2012.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom