BH Elite Eight Thread | Syracusefan.com

BH Elite Eight Thread

jekelish

Living Legend
Well, we can't really call this an Elite Eight, but Elite Nine doesn't have the same ring to it.

Emmanuelle Chriqui and Kate Upton tied, so after a lot of back and forth and some discussion the majority of the committee members have deemed it appropriate to advance BOTH to the next round, where we'll have a three way with the two of them and Jennifer Lawrence.

I admit to not being the biggest fan of this idea to begin with, but I'll go with the majority and, frankly, any three way that includes those three ladies can't be all bad.

That said, here are the matchups for this round:

24 Region: 1 Lacey Chabert vs 2 Hayden Panettiere

Happy Endings Region: 1 Stacy Keibler vs 3 Olivia Wilde

Girl Next Door Region: 1 Jennifer Lawrence vs 2 Emmanuelle Chriqui vs 6 Kate Upton

Old School Region: 1 Yvonne Strahovski vs 3 Alison Brie

Polls will open soon and remain open for 48 hours.

Does the winner have to have a more tha 50% of the vote or a simple just more votes? This is the problem.

I think that what he is saying is that the winner will not have been selected by a majority...

In fairness, we never selected the original hottie by a majority either. JLH was just sort of thrust upon us. I know I never would have voted for her as our board hottie. Nice rack, average everything else.

In fairness, we never selected the original hottie by a majority either. JLH was just sort of thrust upon us. I know I never would have voted for her as our board hottie. Nice rack, average everything else.
I'm sure if JLH was thrust upon you, you would not complain!

I get that, just don't see the problem. More votes is more votes. Even the President doesn't get 50% of the vote in every election.

There is a strong possibility that the winner may not even get 40%. And win by only 1 vote! While a President may not get 50%, he has had in the 40's.