Biden calls Ennis | Syracusefan.com

Biden calls Ennis

Great stuff...

Does the hoop staff have a twitter guy like football that can retweet or resend this sort of stuff to recruits and the like? If I'm running the hoops program, I quickly make it know to a certain top PG recruit that our current pg is getting calls from the VP. I'd also tweet the scores of Indiana losing to PSU at home.

Regardless of pol affiliation, this stuff is neat.

"Tyler, this is the Vice President. Great shot last night. Say, make sure you don't cheat on your coursework. I, uh, heard, yeah, heard that the University takes a hard line on that type of stuff."

Last edited:
"Tyler, this is the Vice President. Great shot last nice. Say, make sure you don't cheat on your coursework. I, uh, heard, yeah, heard that the University takes a hard line on that type of stuff."

Now that's funny.

Great stuff...

Does the hoop staff have a twitter guy like football that can retweet or resend this sort of stuff to recruits and the like? If I'm running the hoops program, I quickly make it know to a certain top PG recruit that our current pg is getting calls from the VP. I'd also tweet the scores of Indiana losing to PSU at home.

Regardless of pol affiliation, this stuff is neat.
Wait...this is a good thing?
Imagine poor Tyler trying to get that guy off the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom