Big Shoutout to Bobby "Sasquatch" Wardwell | Syracusefan.com

Big Shoutout to Bobby "Sasquatch" Wardwell

WoodyUK

Lax Maven
Lets hear it for Bobby, he came in as a highly recruited freshman and MVP of the Under Armour All American game. He as really been committed to challenging for the position at Cuse. He has had a roller coaster ride first competing for a place with Lamonilara and then later sharing the goal with him in 2015. He put in some great second half performances last season making some important stops for us.

-f85b9f4821dc0b29.jpg

If you look at his game on game performances this year and has put in some very well rounded performances, he does everything well now and I have been very impressed with his clearing. I thought he had one of his best games last week against Duke and made some key stops at key parts of the game! He did the same against one of the best shooters in the country in Ryan Brown (in the JHU game).

hqdefault.jpg

There are many that doubted him again coming into this season with Warren Hill transferring from OCC but his experience, knowledge of the packages and rapport with his D has really set him apart. I dont see many Goalkeepers that are better this year!

He is doing a great job and deserves some love!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom