Biggest questions during off season | Syracusefan.com

Biggest questions during off season

goodroc

Starter
1 does cj go pro
2 does Christmas transfer
3 NCAA situation

Here's a few more:

--What does Gbinije bring to the table, and can he shoot well enough to play 2G in our system?

--What improvements will Grant make this offsesason / will he make the sophomore leap?

--What improvements will Coleman make this offsesason / will he make the sophomore leap?

--What improvements will Cooney make this offsesason / will he make the sophomore leap?

--Is Tyler Ennis prepared to adequately man the starting point guard position as a frosh next year?

--What will Roberson bring to the table?

--Rak--does he stay or will he go? And if the former, what will his role on the team be?

for me it's our backcourt. absolutely no idea what we got there until the first ball is tossed up.

1) No. Very good college player, too many like him on the NBA fringe.

2) No, a transfer is a wasted year. He wants out now to play pro on some level somewhere, or maybe just chill on the islands back home. Just plain does not make enough plays, or have an elite skill worthy of NBA pay. Seems like a fun kid, hope he stays 2 more and takes the books seriously. Don't see anything more than another 2 years of role player, however.

3) Nothing to see here.

My biggest concerns are DC learning zone D better so he can get extended minutes to provide O from the center spot, and Trevor feeling comfortable so he can just play and not think too much.

re: Christmas
There was a post a week ago speculating that he would go and play pro ball somewhere. Now there's speculation that he's going to transfer. How do these thoughts arise from a situation where an awfully undeveloped sophomore is starting and finding time as a role player?
He'd have to be a delusional egomaniac to think he's ready for the pros.
He'd have to be paranoid to think he has no place on next year's team.
He ought to be pumped about coming back next year ready to contribute big things.

Hope your right on cj I have heard differently.
Of course you have. The rumors with this program are just mind boggling. I have no idea but I think he comes back because he isn't that good yet.

re: Christmas
There was a post a week ago speculating that he would go and play pro ball somewhere. Now there's speculation that he's going to transfer. How do these thoughts arise from a situation where an awfully undeveloped sophomore is starting and finding time as a role player?
He'd have to be a delusional egomaniac to think he's ready for the pros.
He'd have to be paranoid to think he has no place on next year's team.
He ought to be pumped about coming back next year ready to contribute big things.
The problem is Al, he actually thought he would be a 1 and done. No kidding. I really hope he comes back. I think he could really help us.

Are there any APR concerns? Haven't heard that mentioned in awhile

Of course you have. The rumors with this program are just mind boggling. I have no idea but I think he comes back because he isn't that good yet.

i think he stays but he clearly was the best player on the floor last night. i'm sure other people noticed.

Bigger question:

Can anyone here shoot from outside? And make them?

Are there any APR concerns? Haven't heard that mentioned in awhile
Need MCW to finish out the semester in between camps. We're close to the borderline. Xmas too, providing he leaves.

Need MCW to finish out the semester in between camps. We're close to the borderline. Xmas too, providing he leaves.
I don't think we are that close.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom