Bill Burr - Live at Red Rocks | Syracusefan.com

Bill Burr - Live at Red Rocks

OrangeDW

Living Legend
His new special. Wow. He might be MY GOAT. He’s closing in for sure.

“Ladies, if you could just support the WNBA the way you support a fat chick that’s proud of her body that’s no longer a threat to you!” Jeez. Good grief.

His new special. Wow. He might be MY GOAT. He’s closing in for sure.

“Ladies, if you could just support the WNBA the way you support a fat chick that’s proud of her body that’s no longer a threat to you!” Jeez. Good grief.

Great special but ended on a bit of a whimper. Maybe abortion wasn't the thing to close on.

Can’t believe they haven’t canceled him. They got Chapelle I think. I stay away from all news but sometimes things slip through and I thought I saw they got Dave finally, but could be wrong.

Can’t believe they haven’t canceled him. They got Chapelle I think. I stay away from all news but sometimes things slip through and I thought I saw they got Dave finally, but could be wrong.

Canceling comedians because they joke about controversial topics. Rome is falling. This country needs to lighten up Francis.

You guys made me check. Looks like it was just a single venue in Minnesota that canceled him.

Not sure who Bill Burr is but I received an email today for tickets at SPAC for assorted performers for "4 for $80" and he is one of them.

Worth noting that Burr actually appeared on Chappelle’s Show:
Funny, years ago I was at a friend’s house and he put on a Bill Burr special….at the time I didn’t know him, but it hit me “that’s the guy from Chappelle’s Show”.

Then around the same time, he started appearing in Breaking Bad. The man has had a heck of a run.

Funny, years ago I was at a friend’s house and he put on a Bill Burr special….at the time I didn’t know him, but it hit me “that’s the guy from Chappelle’s Show”.

Then around the same time, he started appearing in Breaking Bad. The man has had a heck of a run.
And now he’s on Mando.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom