Bill Self signs "lifetime" contract | Syracusefan.com

Bill Self signs "lifetime" contract

1617376747495.png

So this means the NCAA is ignoring what's happened at Kansas with the sneaker stuff.

Great.
I think this means Kansas is not bending over to the NCAA and supporting their coach.
None of the our coach will stop coaching in a couple of years and we are really sorry for what we did hoping the NCAA will just slap a small penalty and forget it.

no AD in place and i don't really understand the urgency here unless they're worried about losing another coach to UNC

I think this means Kansas is not bending over to the NCAA and supporting their coach.
None of the our coach will stop coaching in a couple of years and we are really sorry for what we did hoping the NCAA will just slap a small penalty and forget it.

pisses me off sooooo much how soft the AD/ School was in the cases here.

So this means the NCAA is ignoring what's happened at Kansas with the sneaker stuff.

Great.
That’s what it sounds like. At the very least, it sounds like KU is standing by their cheater. Daring the spineless NCAA to act. If the NCAA comes down on KU, they can always terminate the contract. There certainly must be verbiage in there for that.

Bull $elf what a king. Hard not to respect him and Kansas at this point.

I love it

I keep double checking this didn’t come out yesterday. Dang.

All contracts are made to be broken.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom