BJ's Early B-Day Present: | Syracusefan.com

BJ's Early B-Day Present:

OGBJ20

Starter
Turns 19 on Sunday:
su v hc.jpg
PLAY WELL AND BEAT NOVA!!! LGO
In talking with BJ adding fuel to the fire. I told him as a player in college at LaSalle I beat Nova 4 of 5 times in four years. They can be beat!! Beat them!!!!

Last edited:
Turns 19 on Sunday:
View attachment 32072 PLAY WELL AND BEAT NOVA!!! LGO
In talking with BJ adding fuel to the fire. I told him as a player in college at LaSalle I beat Nova 4 of 5 times in four years. They can be beat!! Beat them!!!!

Making the old man proud is sure to add some motivation if it was even needed. Your avatar photos are pretty sweet too. Happy birthday to BJ.

Turns 19 on Sunday:
View attachment 32072 PLAY WELL AND BEAT NOVA!!! LGO

Interesting. So BJ is a sophomore and is just turning 19. DeJuan Coleman, for example, is a junior and just turned 22.

I worry about the pressure we all put on BJ (and the other players). I want to wish him a Happy Birthday and tell him we have confidence in him and support him even if it doesn't all come together for the Nova game, which none of us expect!

Please ask him to put his headband back on or my duck is just going to look stupid. Quack!

Happy Birthday BJ!!!! LETS MAKE SURE ITS A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND BEAT THE SNOT OUT OF NOVA!! OGBJ20 so good to see your still here. your one of my favorites to read because I know what a dad means to a son. BJ has it!! what ever it is, he seems to a step above or ahead of everyone else , he just needs to be older so he isn't pushed off his spots but man I love watching him play the game!! Going to be great to follow him in the NBA!!! Go CUSE!!!!!

BJ's birthday is only a couple days after mine, happy birthday BJ! I think a number of fans don't realize just how high BJ's ceiling is. It's going to be enjoyable watching him and this team improve over the course of the season, as opposed to some other recent teams we've put on the floor. Go BJ, go Orange!

And heck.. I turned 19 during my 1st year as a student at SU. Already a sophomore and just getting there. Happy bday to BJ and hope you drain a few vs Nova!!

BJ's birthday is only a couple days after mine, happy birthday BJ! I think a number of fans don't realize just how high BJ's ceiling is. It's going to be enjoyable watching him and this team improve over the course of the season, as opposed to some other recent teams we've put on the floor. Go BJ, go Orange!
Happy Birthday, Old Man. :D

BJ's birthday is exactly 1 day before mine :p