Bo Pelini or Lane Kiffin | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bo Pelini or Lane Kiffin

This is so DUMB. Who cares about the coach fitting into the community. You think Nick Saban and his 7M house fit into the Community in Alabama? Whats the Beverley Hills suburb equivalent of Syracuse? I really couldnt care less if our future coach chose to live there provided he could establish an offense that was capable of throwing for 300 yards a game and completing TD's to you know, WIDE RECEIVERS.
Thanks for explaining to me why my opinion on a hypothetical scenario is completely wrong.

Thanks for explaining to me why my opinion on a hypothetical scenario is completely wrong.
Don't take it personal. Its a message board, open and promoting discussion. I will tell you why my opinion is better than yours regarding any hypothetical scenario that has ZERO chance of happening anytime i want.

kiffin....at least my eyes would like what they see in the stands when they aren't liking what they see on field...
image.jpg
image.jpg
kiffin

I think your first sentence was was unnecessary and a hindrance to open discussion. But that is just my opinion.

Pass.

They've both proven that they're bad fits for SU.
Bo's departure speech will likely end up costing him some more opportunities.

Orangejet said:
Who would you rather have coach the Orange if HCSS doesn't get it done in '15 for both could be available after next season. I would take Kiffin who would bring in unbelievable skill players and light it up in the Dome...

I would rather gouge out my eye balls with a toothpick than see Kiffen on our sideline.

LOL at people that would pass on Kiffin. If he is good enough for OC under Nick Saban at Alabama, he's probably good enough for us.

No wonder SU football has sucked for 15 years - the majority of this fanbase has the IQ of a goldfish. Anyone that would pass on the OC of the national champion (learning from one of the best college coaches in history) knows nothing about the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom