Board Hottie Sweet Sixteen Matchups | Syracusefan.com

Board Hottie Sweet Sixteen Matchups

Sorry for bailing. I am known to be the best counter, best math/arithmetic person know.
I don't miss by 1!
Someone is messing with it at the last minute and I suspect I know who but not calling them out.
Anyway, I'm out but suggest that you use the poll feature going forward. In another poll, I noticed something else out of sorts and it's not because there was a no-vote for one set of girls.
Nevertheless, to me, this is the worst kind of trolling.
Got to be something better to do with your time.

Sorry for bailing. I am known to be the best counter, best math/arithmetic person know.
I don't miss by 1!
Someone is messing with it at the last minute and I suspect I know who but not calling them out.
Anyway, I'm out but suggest that you use the poll feature going forward. In another poll, I noticed something else out of sorts and it's not because there was a no-vote for one set of girls.
Nevertheless, to me, this is the worst kind of trolling.
Got to be something better to do with your time.

If a vote was edited, then it will say as much.

Poll votes cannot be edited. Post replies can, but I can see who did it in the script log, and the poster would know.

I hope that poster is on the outside looking in at this now. They jeopardized this entire tournament!!!

:bang:;)

What happened with thye counting? Someone editted their in thread vote after it was counted?
Have no fear. If there was a poll troll (that rhymes and you know it rhymes!), that won't happen anymore.
Can't go back and change vote.
Situation, fairly normal.
:D

Have no fear. If there was a poll troll (that rhymes and you know it rhymes!), that won't happen anymore.
Can't go back and change vote.
Situation, fairly normal.
:D
The potential fly in the ointment for this round is late voters changing the apparent outcome after a winner is declared (a strong possibility based on how close some of the voting is going). If anyone on the tourney committee has Admin powers, I strongly recommend locking the voting threads once the deadline passes. But also use some discretion and extend voting if it's tied or very close.

Would be nice to be able to discuss the final results in the same voting thread, but an overall thread for the round will do.

The potential fly in the ointment for this round is late voters changing the apparent outcome after a winner is declared (a strong possibility based on how close some of the voting is going). If anyone on the tourney committee has Admin powers, I strongly recommend locking the voting threads once the deadline passes. But also use some discretion and extend voting if it's tied or very close.

Would be nice to be able to discuss the final results in the same voting thread, but an overall thread for the round will do.

Already taken care of. The polls are set to automatically close at a specific time.

Not as bad as I thought, 5-3 right now, but some of these have been back and forth.
Many will be close calls come deadline.
As long as most consider our lovely lady a decent enough replacement, it will work out. Considering the comp she will have to go through to get there, it should be justified.

Looks like the only one I'm going to miss is Lucy Pinder.

What about Upton Chriqui its tied right now, so you could miss there as well.

Edit: I missed on 3 and possibly 4 depending on how the tie goes.

Someone seriously needs to vote in the Upton/Chriqui matchup so that we avoid having to figure out what to do in the event of a tie. We have a couple ideas we are kicking around but no consensus yet. I'd prefer to just avoid having to deal with it.

It looks like our board prefers flat chested women!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Maybe smaller chested than who they are against but none are flat . . . . wilde keilbler are prbably the smallast and although my wife is packing D's I'm fine will nice smallish firm ones as well.

Maybe smaller chested than who they are against but none are flat . . . . wilde keilbler are prbably the smallast and although my wife is packing D's I'm fine will nice smallish firm ones as well.

And look at who wilde and keilbler are up against... That was my point.

And look at who wilde and keilbler are up against... That was my point.

I cast my vote for Brooke but not Pinder. Just match ups more than anything.