Board is closing in on it's 1,000,000th post | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Board is closing in on it's 1,000,000th post

Man, a million posts?! Crazzyyy.

This board has provided me so much entertainment over the years. I've met some really amazing people. I know for a fact that I'd never travel to games as much, if it wasn't for the crew I've met here. You make attending games 100 times better.

Over the years I've gone from making 20-30 posts a day, to maybe 5 a month. I still lurk every day, but man, I miss how fast the work day used to go, when I spent all day posting lol

I could be wrong and defer to the mods, but I'm guessing that the million total posts only represents the most recent iteration of the board (when it changed a few years ago). If you count it back to the late 90s it's probably something like 5-10 million.

For the record, last week the mods all threw a kegger at Bees house.

Pizza, wings, beer. Replayed the 2003 game on a loop. Marci, Barbie, Igor and Stan were guest speakers.

We were celebrating to 1,000,000 deleted post.

Marsh supplied the keg!!
1552071128888.jpeg

I still remember when one poster celebrated his 1,000th post with a picture of Greg Schiano leading his Rutgers team out of the tunnel with a smoke bomb going off just behind him and the caption "Greg Schiano farts".

When we get to 999,999, should we all clear out so somebody, maybe CTO, can make the 1,000,000th post?

IMO, the 1,000,000th post should be in honor & in memory of Orangeyes

It blows my mind thinking about how long I've posted on the various versions of this forum...and all the people who were already here before I was. I feel like I was probably still on dial-up when I first started posting. If I remember correctly, I just used to come here while I waited for pics of Tiffani Amber-Thiessen to load...who knew I would become a basketball fan as a result.

It blows my mind thinking about how long I've posted on the various versions of this forum...and all the people who were already here before I was. I feel like I was probably still on dial-up when I first started posting. If I remember correctly, I just used to come here while I waited for pics of Tiffani Amber-Thiessen to load...who knew I would become a basketball fan as a result.