BOCA RATON Info | Syracusefan.com

BOCA RATON Info

No idea which side we're on, but here's a blueprint.

Boca.png

I have been to this stadium about a dozen times. It’s a small stadium, about 30k, and there isn’t a bad seat in the house as a result. Plenty of parking and tailgate friendly. They offer shuttles from parking lots to the front of the stadium. There are only 2 ways in so it does, and will get congested if driving yourself. I’d recommend arriving early to the game and not waiting until close to kick off, or taking a shuttle from the hotel if offered.

If anyone is coming in early and would like to get together, please let me know. I might be interested in hosting a barbecue the night before.

Last edited:
Any direct flights from SYR?
FLL is closest nonstop.

However if renting a car and flexible...SYR flies nonstop to almost 10 different FL airports. Allegiant Airlines is generally cheapest if the dates work.

If you aren't sure if you can make it yet...Southwest allows cancellations. The money goes into a credit bank.

Anyone know what the deal is with tickets? Is SU going to start selling? I'd like to help them meet their quota.

Anyone know what the deal is with tickets? Is SU going to start selling? I'd like to help them meet their quota.
They just sent the email. We are on the home side.

TICKET INTEL

I highly recommend you buy tickets through SU at Cuse.com

I've found anytime dealing with Ticketmaster you need to disable your VPN. If you don't know what I'm talking about you probably aren't using one.

I have no idea what quota SU needs to sell but by going through Cuse.com you help them and you will sit among SU fans

Our side is the side with the Press Box Tower. We are on the west side of the stadium. We are the Home Side.

Ticket Pricing

Sections and price per ticket
104-106 $65
101-103 and 107-109 $55
204-205 $55
201-203 and 207-211 $45
115-116 and 135-137 $35
212-214 $35
235-237 $30

Ticketmaster adds $10 per ticket order

64523s.gif

Is SU putting a package together? The Champs Bowl had a complete package with tickets, airfare, hotel and transportation to and from the game.

Is SU putting a package together? The Champs Bowl had a complete package with tickets, airfare, hotel and transportation to and from the game.
Don't think so for a bottom tier bowl game...personally those are usually not good values.

Folks...if you can make it please do. Sure it is a glorified exhibition but we need to show that we travel well anywhere in Florida.

Let's show Fran we represent in Boca.

I see the Dome selling out by August. Get on and be a fan!

Ticket sales have slowed

We apparently sold our lower sideline 100s but much remains on 200s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom