Boeheim says "tremendous changes" this offseason. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim says "tremendous changes" this offseason.

I would love G to be starting combo guard next year. If we can only have one of Cooney or Gbinije back next year I would want G. Cooney's minutes unless he adds to his game this offseason should be reduced. If Richardson learns the defense next year he needs to get some minutes.
G imo is more of a go to guy, TC more of a great role player. Like Matt Roe who can play defense and get steals imo. But we shall see, they need different roles next season than they had this season. They were asked to do too much

If Coleman, McCollough, and Bryant can play we are going to have a logjam up front and hopefully G plays PG or SG.

4.jpg

Tremendous changes?
Would you expect him to say anything else after this season?
I don't think I remember his saying this before. So yes, I'd expect him to say something very different or nothing at all.

Gmac is going to hit the weights grow a few inches and fill in for cooney next year

gmac's weight room equipment

Fishing_Scale.jpg

drop and give me twenty bass!!!!

He's hinting at news faced coming in and very likely at least one, but probably two players not returning...who could.

If were still working on Bryant, I would think two would be the magic number.

:eat popcorn:

"I see tremendous changes but I don't know what they are." Is he speaking in code?

Is he talking about coaches leaving? Is he saying, "Trust me, we won't be playing bad any more?" He is signaling something. NCAA stuff?

He's hinting at news faced coming in and very likely at least one, but probably two players not returning...who could.

If were still working on Bryant, I would think two would be the magic number.
Did more than one walk-on graduate? ;)

Why would two be the magic number to get Bryant? We only need one slot open up to get him.

I think G is gone
So if the NCAA hits us with a 2nd year postseason ban, G and Cooney can transfer and play immediately. Could that be it?

Are there any 5th year senior PG transfers eligible that we can bring in? I'm sure JB isn't looking forward to another year of PGitis.

This.

With way season has played out, we had opportunity to give guys like Joseph, Patterson, etc playing time to make proper evaluations. If JB has legit concerns that go beyond "growing pains" with these players & thinks that PG position has potential to hold us up again next year, he better be looking for a 1-2 year short term solution like this.

Next year's team has the talent & experience to accomplish big things. We cannot let it be derailed if there are solutions available. (5th year Senior PG transfers)

Henny & Coke said:
This. With way season has played out, we had opportunity to give guys like Joseph, Patterson, etc playing time to make proper evaluations. If JB has legit concerns that go beyond "growing pains" with these players & thinks that PG position has potential to hold us up again next year, he better be looking for a 1-2 year short term solution like this. Next year's team has the talent & experience to accomplish big things. We cannot let it be derailed if there are solutions available. (5th year Senior PG transfers)

Not happening.