Boeheim | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim

Anybody see him run down the sidelines with both hands in the air after the winner? SU's biggest fan, he's gonna miss this.

And Devendorf right in the middle of the player's celebration LOL. Another top fan there too.

yep loved it. Autry jumping up with his arms raised, Jimmy with arms raised, devo ready to rumble. Loved seeing Frank smiling and with his arms around players celebrating!

Anybody see him run down the sidelines with both hands in the air after the winner? SU's biggest fan, he's gonna miss this.

And Devendorf right in the middle of the player's celebration LOL. Another top fan there too.

Jimmy was pointing at someone. Who?

We love ya Jimmy!

Five game winning streak. Each one has been more exciting than the previous one. The coaches know it's been an uphill battle. Another great flight home from the Carolinas.

Oh and Gillon "checking for a pulse" while walking off the court.

Yes, John, were still alive!!!

Is that what he meant? I thought he was saying, "I need to get me some smack!"

Haha ... maybe LOL

gPYYKrv.png

Shots like this lessen the painful memory of Keith Smart's jumper and are a dagger slicing through the faux bracketology of that clown Lunardi.

Putting Howard in was genius - he was the most tightly guarded player on the floor!

They must have been like, "who the heck is this dude," we best mark him HARD!
True. The defender obviously went to the wrong guy.

How bout dc2, he was acting as if he had played 30 minutes. Dude loves his teammates. Kid has had tough breaks, but his character is second to none.
Great "kid".

It's honestly hard to tell if Devo is attempting to hug multiple players or multiple players are attempting to restrain him from jumping on the scorer's table in his suit lol

1001!!! If the NCAA can reinstate Paterno's wins for a greater sins against children then they sure as hell can reinstate Boeheims.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom