Boeheim's Army vs Team FOE Game Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Team FOE Game Thread...

Gillon's completely overmatched.

Need someone other than Devo to make shots. Greene is the most frustrating person to watch, and Gillon/Cooney/Fair tie for second.

Fair and Triche gotta play as strong as they are, otherwise we have no shot.

First time watching his tournament, really bad offense by Us and nice to see the zone still frustrates the hell out of me

So frustrating, but it's not my money. They should be destroying this team. Greene needs to be parked on the bench. I guess he invested well, because he plays with no effort again.

Yeah Greene thinks he is Kobe.
Does he realize that he is 6-9ish feet tall and only an average, at best, three point shooter? Maybe he should try something else!

Keep feeding Fair.

Opperates well under pressure, just gotta get him pissed.

So frustrating, but it's not my money. They should be destroying this team. Greene needs to be parked on the bench. I guess he invested well, because he plays with no effort again.

Why? They have good players. Good guards. They're moving the ball really well and BA is lucky they aren't down more. Only Devo can score and Donte takes horrible shots.

Rick just doesn't have any jump in him. Riley actually played better. Not sure why Donte is still out there. He's the team cancer. They aren't winning this one if he stays out there acting like it's a scrimmage. He could have swatted that layup to the rafters, but said naaaah.

yuk.
first time I've watched this year... amazing how some of the same detriments of SU teams are on full display here - stagnant offense, poor defensive rebounding, allowing open 3s when zone isn't rotating well...

Rick just doesn't have any jump in him. Riley actually played better. Not sure why Donte is still out there. He's the team cancer. They aren't winning this one if he stays out there acting like it's a scrimmage. He could have swatted that layup to the rafters, but said naaaah.
Jackson really isn't that great down low on either side of the floor. The defense is better with Riley in there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom