Boils down to 2 basic... | Syracusefan.com

Boils down to 2 basic...

suhoops4life

Walk On
issues with the available personnel: 1. It's a new team. From November up to now, the dynamics are completely different. For SU, it's discovery time. 2. Cooney & Fair are in epic shooting slumps simultaneously. Obviously, to win more games, they need to get fixed, like real fast!

issues with the available personnel: 1. It's a new team. From November up to now, the dynamics are completely different. For SU, it's discovery time. 2. Cooney & Fair are in epic shooting slumps simultaneously. Obviously, to win more games, they need to get fixed, like real fast!
I'm just wondering if Cooney is at least still hitting them in practice? ;)

From the thread title I feel misled. I thought it was about the only computer language I've ever tried doing any programming in.

Lots of teams have injuries, suspensions, etc. Regardless of what side of the bench length debate your own, I think we all agree that if there is a need, someone has to step up, including the remaining four starters. I love Grant, but getting him back won't be a panacea for the offense given he doesn't open the floor up with his outside shooting, which is what we need most. I saw JB say tonight that Trevor is it, he's all we have to be a shooter, so we will go as he goes ultimately.

Without grant on the floor, this team has only two guys right now who can create their own shot. They also don't do a good job of making others better. The teamwork and passing on this team has disappeared. I can't remember the last time someone penetrated, drew a defender and made the kick out pass or dumped it down for an easy dunk or lay-up. I know we have been going ISO happy for CJ, but teammates need to move into open spots and create situations where the defense is rotating.

It was a new team out in Maui, and when we played nova and duke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom