Boonah | Syracusefan.com

Boonah

otisco

Scout Team
Getting some run in the second half and looking very good.

He has the most touches as of now and a few catches but not to many rushing yards. Happy to see the guy is healthy for once.

The Raiders front is not letting SD get anything on the ground, but Boonah has looked solid catching the ball.

Love the looks he's getting. He was in on the second play of the game. Curtis has had a couple of nice gainers on swing passes. I wonder why & when he changed from #44 to 36?

Art Jones made some stops in the early game against Cincy. Mike Tirico made sure to plug SU, said Arthur is taking a back seat to brother Chandler who was the 21st pick by New England and John "Bones" Jones the Ultimate fighter. Mike said, that's one pretty tough family.

Back when both Curtis & Arthur were freshmen I was doing an on site report and taking pictures for the board of the new weight room at the football wing. Who should come walking down the road together? Brinkley & Jones. Both of them flashed their million dollar smiles, were friendly and engaging. I took several great pictures of them.

Love the looks he's getting. He was in on the second play of the game. Curtis has had a couple of nice gainers on swing passes. I wonder why & when he changed from #44 to 36?
Jackie Battle is wearing #44 now. Although he has a couple more years experience than Boonah, I wouldn't think his career has been distinguished enough that he'd warrant the number when they signed him. Maybe he made some sort of deal for it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom