Bottom Line | Syracusefan.com

Bottom Line

PoppyHart

All American
We lost this game for the same (opposite) reason we reached the final four: MCW and Southerland.

They were great for 8 games and they sucked arse tonight. It happens. (And the last play should have been a 3 100 out of 100 times, but whatever.) We made the final four. It was a good season.

We lost this game for the same (opposite) reason we reached the final four: MCW and Southerland.

They were great for 8 games and they sucked arse tonight. It happens. (And the last play should have been a 3 100 out of 100 times, but whatever.) We made the final four. It was a good season.

I was a little surprised to see them no-show even though earlier in the year both displayed a tendency to do so. When James missed his second to last three so badly I figured he was done - so, in spite of a crap game, I was happy he came back to bury a big one when we needed it.

I was thinking he would hit the tying shot - and then we probably get obliterated in OT, but my god would that have been interesting playing with Cooney, 3 forwards and a center. That sooooooo would have been worth it.

Per JB, it was supposed to be. Cooney just wasn't up to the task of improvising tonight when the play fell through (my thought, not JB's).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom