Bowl projections | Syracusefan.com

Bowl projections

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
Boom.
373D6B77-478F-4940-8B50-944E87ED58BB.jpeg

Glad someone picked us, Palm is a lazy moron, has us out but Va Tech in, even though they play 4 of 5 on the road and need 3 wins. The ESPN guys ignore us but have Rutgers in, and while it’s feasible they can beat IU, Illinois and Maryland, two of those are on the road and after looking awful against a really bad Northwestern why should they win 3 more?

Glad someone picked us, Palm is a lazy moron, has us out but Va Tech in, even though they play 4 of 5 on the road and need 3 wins. The ESPN guys ignore us but have Rutgers in, and while it’s feasible they can beat IU, Illinois and Maryland, two of those are on the road and after looking awful against a really bad Northwestern why should they win 3 more?
I've noticed Jerry mainly focuses on the playoff and New Years Six bowl games, but rarely adjusts anything else until later in the season when it's becomes too obvious some are off.

Most projections don’t have us in today. National perception must be yesterday moved the needle from a 4-8 finish to a 5-7.

Most projections don’t have us in today. National perception must be yesterday moved the needle from a 4-8 finish to a 5-7.
Yeah probably figure BC is the only win left and that is not crazy to think. Except Tucker and the Beard will have something to say about that

Very fun, brutalize an SEC squad

If they beat beat BC where is win 6? Three tough ones to end it: at ville at ncst and Pitt at home

If this happens, I am going. It would be a great game.
Me too. Of course that is with the knowledge that I will go to any bowl we can get.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom