Bowling Green... | Syracusefan.com

Bowling Green...

orangeinjersey

All Conference
Now 1-7. Imagine being a fan of that school, losing FHCDB after winning LOTS of games, to now winning 1 game :(

No coach would leave after being .500. Not even if it were their dream job and they had been keeping records of everything needed to bring Syracuse back to prominence.

IMG_1850.JPG

I think they also hired a HC with no HC experience which doesn't bode well, IMO. I truly hope we never do that again, I don't want to hear anything about internal hires ever again, there are always proven guys out there, IMO.

I think they also hired a HC with no HC experience which doesn't bode well, IMO. I truly hope we never do that again, I don't want to hear anything about internal hires ever again, there are always proven guys out there, IMO.
unless its 10 years from now and Dino recommends his OC or WR or RB or whomever offensive assistant to keep the run going.

are there any other baylor disciples out there in their first year?

let's just set up a farm system with eastern illinois and bowling green. just keep them coming. job rotation. we feed the factories, they feed eastern illinois an assistant who feeds BG and feeds us

orangeinjersey said:
Now 1-7. Imagine being a fan of that school, losing FHCDB after winning LOTS of games, to now winning 1 game :(

I think is a cautionary tale. Dino runs, recruits, and trains to his unique system. If you don't run his system the parts left behind aren't easy to put together.

No coach would leave after being .500. Not even if it were their dream job and they had been keeping records of everything needed to bring Syracuse back to prominence.

Todd Graham (done it twice) says hello.

Others: Harsin (7-5), Kiffin (7-6)

Chryst thought about it but decided that it would be the wrong thing to do

Todd Graham (done it twice) says hello.

Others: Harsin (7-5), Kiffin (7-6)

Chryst thought about it but decided that it would be the wrong thing to do
Didn't pick up on the sarcasm, eh? It was a Marrone reference.

Didn't pick up on the sarcasm, eh? It was a Marrone reference.

I was skimming through the thread. I could have sworn it said "no coach has ever left after 1 season" which wouldn't pertain to Marrone. And I totally missed the last part of the post, which was obviously about Marrone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom