Men's Rowing - Boys In The Boat | Syracusefan.com

Men's Rowing Boys In The Boat

Dinkyspond

(Hal) Cohen - (Marty) Headd backcourt
Just saw the movie, really good. Cuse is the finals of the 1936 IRA Regatta in Poughkeepsie that Washington won on the way to the 36 Olympics in Germany. They recreated a radio broadcast and mentioned Syracuse several times. There were also a couple of shots of the Syracuse boat. The Syracuse team had white tank tops with a blue block "S" and interlocking oars. Shout out to George Clooney for the props, does George have any Cuse connections?

Last edited:
Just saw the movie, really good. Cuse is the finals of the 1936 IRA Regatta in Poughkeepsie that Washington won on the way to the 36 Olympics in Germany. They recreated a radio broadcast and mentioned Syracuse several times. They were also a couple of shots of the Syracuse boat. The Syracuse team had white tank tops with a blue block "S" and interlocking oars. Shout out to George Clooney for the props, does George have any Cuse connections?
I read the book a few years ago and it was excellent. The author did a great job explaining for those who were novices in rowing knowledge like myself. So I want to see the movie.

I read the book a few years ago and it was excellent. The author did a great job explaining for those who were novices in rowing knowledge like myself. So I want to see the movie.
I recommend it
Movie GIF