Brandon Mitchell | Syracusefan.com

Brandon Mitchell

Louie and Bouie

Starter
Son of a B. Lookin more and more like he's gonna play. Just our luck. Hit him hard and early. Beat him down. Can't let his return be some sort of inspirational momentum story against us.

The news just keeps getting better and better. Yeesh.

He'll be a week out of a boot, first week of practice in a month. Only game experience three possessions against La Tech.

NCSt has had more trouble controlling the LOS than Tulane. SU sacked Boyd four times last week. Let them rush him to the field.

He'll be a week out of a boot, first week of practice in a month. Only game experience three possessions against La Tech.

NCSt has had more trouble controlling the LOS than Tulane. SU sacked Boyd four times last week. Let them rush him to the field.

This only supports the lack of faith in their current starter. I definitely wanted to play against him. From what i've read, Mitchell is definitely the better talent. His health and mobility will definitely be the issue. Just don't want some college sports moment working against us. That was my thought when i heard he was playing.

Well said again Go...

Their offensive tackle, Crisp, is out again this week. OL isn't very deep. They also have a senior DE out this week. Byrd the safety is doubtful. #2 WR Rashard Smith joins Mitchell on the questionable list.

Their offensive tackle, Crisp, is out again this week. OL isn't very deep. They also have a senior DE out this week. Byrd the safety is doubtful. #2 WR Rashard Smith joins Mitchell on the questionable list.

The NC State injury report for Saturday's game against Syracuse is below:
Out for Season:Cole Borroughs, CB Kenton Gibbs, DT Logan Winkles, FB
Out for Game Darryl Cato-Bishop, DE Rob Crisp, OT
Doubtful for Game:Jarvis Byrd, S
Questionable for Game:Brandon Mitchell, QB Rashard Smith, WR

I'd rather see a full healthy Thomas over a 75% Mitchell all day. Dual threats have been the death of us. Even the threat to run does it's job. this is a bad break for us

Just heard on my local news that Mitchell will be a game time decision...

Just heard on my local news that Mitchell will be a game time decision...
Hey coach, don't send him out there if you've got issues protecting the QB. Just sayin'.

"HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT"

pat benatar.

bring it full strength. i'd rather injuries not be excuses when we whupdatbutt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom