Breaking News Lane Kiffin fired | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Breaking News Lane Kiffin fired

Lane has done nothing with class as he hopped jobs, so it's not really classless the way he was fired.

What goes around comes around. He got fired the way he deserved to.

USC deserved what it got. Everyone knew Kiffin was a scumbag before he went to SC.

I never said that we haven't been mediocre. In fact I didn't mention us at all. The truth is that Holgerson is a punk cut from the same cloth and they are trending down from where they were. He loses to Maryland and beats Okie State - perfect storm where Luck keeps him in for years and they languish just under .500.

As for us? I think our coach has more integrity in his pinky than Dana has in his whole body. We did beat them 3 years in a row mainly by out coaching them. They had better talent and we still kicked their arses.

And 5-6 does matter. They were favored in near all of those games. We were the supposed weaker team - and they came out just above .500. Yep, they are the definition if mediocre.

I don't mind calling them out, because at least from Marrone on we've been doing it the right way.

I think you are mixing posts up. "5-6" means the historical period. Not any sort of record.

But in general, I agree with you. Just wanted to make sure you we're referring to the anything more than the last couple of years with the "maintain" word choice.

Calling WVU mediocre (or us calling WVU mediocre) over anything but the last 2 seasons would be wrong.

44cuse

I think you are mixing posts up. "5-6" means the historical period. Not any sort of record.

But in general, I agree with you. Just wanted to make sure you we're referring to the anything more than the last couple of years with the "maintain" word choice.

Calling WVU mediocre (or us calling WVU mediocre) over anything but the last 2 seasons would be wrong.

44cuse

Yep I goofed. And yes I meant during Holgerson's tenure. Stewart was an odd old duck - but they were better with him than they are now.

Ill win with 56 4 and 5 star recruits

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom